Lee County Health & Rehab
We are a COVID-19 vaccinated workforce. New Associates must provide proof of vaccination prior to hire date.
Join us at
Lee County Health & Rehab
– a place where you’ll be valued, recognized and rewarded for the vital work you do each day. We’ll surround you with a strong team and leadership that supports every aspect of your life – both inside and outside of our centers. And you’ll get to practice your passion in a non-profit, mission-driven organization that’s known for the highest level of care in our communities
Starting Pay: $14.50/hour
- Paid time off with ability to cash out
- 7 paid Holidays
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with match
Referral Bonus Program
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets and directs visitors and associates appropriately and in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Answers a high volume of telephone calls in a friendly and helpful manner and directs calls in an efficiently and timely.
- Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the center and organization.
- Reports any suspicious persons/activity immediately.
- Assists with administrative type duties (i.e. typing, filing, copying, sorting mail, calculations, etc.) as requested by supervisor.
- Promotes the image and reputation of the System by exhibiting servant leadership and providing direct and open lines of communication.
- Contributes to the work of committees, workgroups, project management, and other collaborative efforts of the System.
- Performs other duties as necessary to ensure the success of the System.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Responsible for enrolling eligible associates in the group insurance plans provided and/or sponsored by the organization, reconciling withholding with billing and maintenance of enrollment records for all benefit plans.
- Maintains employment resumes, application forms, and associate personnel files in accordance with procedural guidelines and government regulations.
- Assists with applicant interviews.
- Conducts pre-screening of job applicants to include reference checking, abuse registry and license/certification verification, criminal record check, and drug testing.
- Answers routine inquiries on job openings, employment verification, benefit claims processing, and provides references consistent with the organization’s procedural guidelines, federal, and state employment laws.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram format. The ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
COMPUTER APPLICATION SKILLS
This job requires proficiency with the following computer applications:
Microsoft Outlook Microsoft Excel Microsoft Word
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Please see minimum qualifications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit, talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to walk. Use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The associate is occasionally required to stand. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
EEO / M / F / D / V / Drug Free Workplace
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.