University Hospital Southampton
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
What you’ll do
As a recruitment administrator, you’ll oversee the end-to-end recruitment process. This will involve:
• Advertising vacancies, administering offers and conducting and recording pre-employment checks. delivery of a comprehensive and responsive recruitment service within the Trust.
• Providing guidance on advertising, selection process, contract of employment and queries relating to the terms and conditions of Medical and Dental Staff.
• Adherence to the NHS employment check standards and compliance with appropriate employment legislation.
• Communicating with and supporting hiring managers and candidates over the phone, face to face and via email.
• Delivery of a timely, accurate and high-quality customer focused service.
We are open Monday to Friday 8am-6pm and 8am -12pm on Saturdays so flexibility to deliver these shifts is essential with occasional Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
What we’re looking for
To be successful in this role you’ll need to demonstrate exceptional customer service and organisational skills, as well as having a keen eye for detail.
Attached you will find the person specification document which provides more detail about the essential and desirable skills and experience needed for this role. We highly recommend you review this document and use it when completing your application as these criteria are used by hiring managers as guidance during shortlisting.
If you’re looking to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and share our values of patients first, working together, and always improving, then we would love to hear from you.
To be eligible for a funded apprenticeship, you must be over the age of 16, a resident in the UK with right to work for the last three years and you must not hold a level 3 qualification (or above) in the same pathway or subject.
Should you have any queries, please use the contact details below to get in touch.
Interviews for this vacancy will be held on Thursday 6th April 2023
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.