- Job title
- Apprenticeship Quality Coach
- Job reference
- Application closing date
- School of Computing, Engineering & Digital Technologies
- £28,929 – £33,348
- Contractual hours
- Full time
- Job advert
Every member of our University is part of the inspiring, supportive, and caring community known as Team Teesside.
What we offer you:
– A holiday entitlement of 185 hours (25 days), increasing to 28 and 30 days after 3 and 5 years’ service respectively, plus bank holidays
– Additional leave over the Christmas and New Year period during the Christmas closure
– Special leave to support a range of circumstances
– Hybrid working arrangements: 60% On Campus 40% Working from home
– A variety of provision to support staff with personal development and recognition
– A range of family friendly benefits
– An employee benefits platform which provides discounts with 350+ retailers and access to health and wellbeing resources
Teesside University is recruiting an Apprenticeship Quality Coach based within the School of Computing Engineering and Digital Technologies. This role is part of growth at the university in support of the apprenticeship provision within the University to ensure that Apprenticeship programmes offered by Teesside University are delivered to the highest quality standards and apprentices are supported in their learning and progression. The AQC is responsible for providing tailored support for each apprentice and employer, enabling the apprentice to translate academic learning and demonstrate knowledge, skills and behaviours of the apprenticeship standard. They will lead on the planning and monitoring of learner achievements and retention through regular tripartite review meetings, ensuring that learning is taking place off-the-job and being applied within the apprentice’s workplace in preparation for the end point assessment (EPA).
The position we are filling is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a satisfactory DBS disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service is required as part of our clearance procedures.
Please be advised that due to the minimum salary thresholds imposed by the UKVI, this post may qualify for University sponsorship under the Skilled Worker visa route.
If you are shortlisted, your interview will take place via Microsoft Teams. Please note that the University may ask you to participate in a number of selection activities as part of the recruitment process for this vacancy.
To learn more about Team Teesside click here .
Please note that we are advertising this vacancy on other websites but we are not using those third parties to collate applications for us. If you are viewing this advert on a third party website please ensure you apply directly to Teesside University. https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/jobs/index.cfm.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.