University of Salford
Salford Business school is proud to advertise 3 new Associate Professor/Reader positions to join our fantastic business school programme
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of current practice and expertise in either/or net zero, productivity and change management, and digital transformation.
- A record of securing income from a range of sources to deliver collaborative R&D/contract research or enterprise activities
and will be:
- Highly committed to working with all types of businesses to implement strategies for business growth that support the adoption of cutting-edge technologies
- Have the ability to communicate complex and multi-layered information to a diverse range for audiences
Salford Business School
Industry collaborations, knowledge transfer partnerships (KTPs), research partnerships, international exchanges, student opportunities, outreach activities – these are just some of the ways we connect and work together.
As a Small Business Charter accredited School, we are proud to work in partnership with a wide range of regional businesses, from SMEs to multinationals, supporting growth and productivity in Greater Manchester and the wider region.
We are in the top 5 HESA ranking for SME engagement and the first university in the UK to gain a Social Enterprise Gold Mark.
Our on-campus business enterprises offer real-world experiences for our students, including, Launch@Salford, our on-site business incubation, and SILKS, our on-campus law clinic.
We deliver opportunities across business, law and accounting, where our students gain real-world knowledge and develop future-focused skills in a supportive and inclusive environment. Along the way, they learn to be curious, adaptable and confident, ready to meet the digital, ethical and sustainability challenges of the 21st century.
Please attach a copy of your CV as well as a covering letter detailing how you meet the essential criteria
What’s in it for you? – the benefits
- Competitive salary – and excellent pension scheme
- Generous annual leave – plus the option to buy additional holiday days
- Flexible working – we support a culture of both flexible and agile working, to help you find the right balance
- Professional development – a comprehensive package of training and development opportunities to help you achieve your full potential
- Our community – there’s a real sense of belonging here at Salford. We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Our difference makes us stronger, and together we share a passion for improving students’ lives
- The perks! MySalford, our online employee portal, offers a wide range of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Wellbeing support –dedicated services and facilities to support your mental and physical health, ranging from an Employee Assistance Programme and counselling, to sports and fitness facilities, including discounted gym memberships
- Sustainable Salford – We embed sustainability in all aspects of university life and have a commitment to becoming NetZero Carbon by 2038
- Greater Manchester – Live and work in one of the most vibrant regions in the UK, a hot spot of digital innovation, excellent schools and colleges, and with affordable city, suburban and rural living options to suit a wide range of lifestyle choices.
Our Peel Park campus is unique and offers lots of green spaces. Our MediaCity campus is at the heart of one of the country’s leading digital and media hubs
- Team Salford – By joining us, you can be part of our ambitious journey and help make a real difference to the people and communities we support
However you identify, whatever your journey has been to get here, come and join us at the University of Salford where we are all proud to belong!
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.