Boyer & Ritter
Join our B&R NFP Team and make a difference in the community! Fulltime or Part-time positions available. Seeking either public accounting experience or NFP industry accounting experience.
- Assist in carrying out audit, accounting, assurance and other services to clients
- Coordinate service activities with clients and oversee staff
- Ability to run multiple engagements both larger and smaller simultaneously
- Develop new client relationships and enhance current relationships by providing excellent customer service
- Excel in a dynamic work environment servicing a variety of clients
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Extensive knowledge of the nonprofit industry to include but not limited to nonprofit accounting and reporting matters, financial reporting and compliance specific to nonprofit organizations, best practices and other unique challenges facing nonprofit organizations.
- Previous experience with auditing nonprofit and related organizations to include Yellow Book Audits and Single Audits is a PLUS
- Actively working towards obtaining your CPA license; current CPA license preferred
- Minimum of 6+ years public accounting experience working NFP clients, technically proficient, demonstrating a progression in complexity, scope and number of engagements managed, with strong supervisory experience. ( consideration for Associate level position with 2+ years private accounting experience in the NFP space).
- Ability to complete various assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- High level of proficiency in Excel
Why Boyer & Ritter?*
- We offer a unique culture that emphasizes and values work/life balance including hybrid work flexibility!
- Our collaborative work environment is strongly committed to your professional growth and success
- We have an extensive Coaching Program designed to prepare you for a life in a dynamic CPA firm
- We have a track record of ranking in the Best Place to Work in PA for the past 15 years.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
We believe in equal opportunity:
Boyer & Ritter is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.