International Rescue Committee
Requisition ID: req46288
Job Title: Casework Supervisor, House Research and Publish-Launch Companies
Sector: Social Work
Employment Class: Fastened Time period
Employment Sort: Full-Time
Compensation: USD 66,060.00 – 77,000.00 Yearly
Location: Elizabeth, NJ USA
Work Association: Hybrid
The Worldwide Rescue Committee (IRC) helps folks whose lives and livelihoods are shattered by battle and catastrophe to outlive, get better, and achieve management of their future. Based in 1933, the IRC is at work immediately in over 40 international locations and 29 U.S. cities. The IRCs Resettlement, Asylum, and Integration (RAI) division creates alternatives for refugees and different weak migrants to realize stability and management of their future. RAI serves greater than 100,000 people annually, by means of a various portfolio of applications aimed toward 5 core outcomes: Well being, Security, Financial Wellbeing, Schooling and Energy.
SCOPE OF WORK:
The IRCs House Research and Publish-Launch Companies (HSPRS) for unaccompanied youngsters within the U.S. is rising from six present IRC workplaces to greater than 17 workplaces all through the US. It is a nationwide, multi-million-dollar undertaking with bold supply objectives in a short while body. This place is a part of an anticipated 36-month contract.
The objectives of the House-Research Publish Launch Companies Program (HS/PRS) are to:
- Assess the security and suitability of a sponsor earlier than an unaccompanied little one is launched from custody right into a sponsors care (House Research)
- Present case administration help through distant and / or conducting in-home visits to make sure the continued security and stability of kids in sponsors houses and linking youngsters to assets locally (Publish Launch Companies).
The Casework Supervisor, HSPRS gives trauma-informed and supportive supervision throughout the HSPRS program to Caseworkers (Stage 1 and Senior Caseworkers (Stage 2), as properly advises Disaster Case Managers (Stage 3). Particularly, the Casework Supervisor ensures onboarding and orientation to the place have been accomplished; gives weekly supervision; displays service provision and case notes to make sure high quality and adherence to greatest practices; ensures that acceptable employees are notified of instances of concern inside a well timed method; writes month-to-month studies; displays knowledge; and ensures all employees are up to date on altering insurance policies, procedures and laws that will influence their work, and convenes common employees conferences. The Casework Supervisor, HSPRS helps make sure that providers delivered by employees are of high quality and in the most effective curiosity of the kid, and that the variety of youngsters and households receiving providers meet contractual necessities.
Main Duties embody however should not restricted to:
- Supervise between 4 and 6 employees Caseworkers (Stage 1) and Snr. Caseworkers (Stage 2).
- Advise as acceptable Disaster Case Managers (Stage 3).
- Monitor case administration service provision together with reviewing documentation for accuracy and timeliness, guaranteeing variety of instances falls inside established pointers, and that insurance policies and procedures are being adopted.
- Act as a degree of escalation for workers with advanced instances, instances of concern, and consumer disaster. This consists of liaising with little one welfare and regulation enforcement companies, as wanted.
- Guarantee case managers have been appropriately onboarded and oriented to their place and supply common skilled growth in case work and consumer dealing with expertise to employees.
- Monitor knowledge and writes month-to-month studies to make sure the Regional Supervisor has a very good understanding of numbers served, instances of concern, traits, challenges, alternatives, and every other problems with be aware.
- Act as a neighborhood liaison to construct a sturdy referral community for providers and helps.
- Works to create a way of teamwork even when employees are working remotely in several geographic areas.
- Construct and keep relationships with neighborhood providers suppliers in related areas.
- Keep correct data in digital case information and required databases.
- Submit required studies and documentation in a well timed method.
- Use a baby centered, developmentally acceptable and trauma-informed strategy to deal with the wants and issues of kids and sponsors.
- Keep a powerful understanding of trauma-informed rules and approaches, safety and safeguarding, and necessary reporting.
- Make sure the confidentiality of kids and their instances.
Job Necessities embody however should not restricted to:
- Should possess a masters diploma within the behavioral sciences, human providers or social providers subject; or a Bachelors Diploma plus not less than three years of progressive employment expertise that demonstrates supervisory and case administration expertise.
- Minimal of 1 yr of supervisory expertise, together with program oversight, overview and monitoring of instances, and compliance with contractual obligations
- Expertise offering House Research and Publish-Launch Companies case administration.
- Glorious verbal and written communication expertise
- Confirmed potential to handle advanced consumer conditions centering consumer security and little one safety rules.
- Expertise analyzing knowledge and writing studies.
- Information of federal, state, and local people social service programs in addition to easy methods to construct a map of neighborhood referrals.
- Demonstrated success working in a multi-cultural setting.
- Self-starter with wonderful problem-solving expertise mixed with the flexibility to prioritize duties and handle time successfully.
- Proficient in Microsoft Workplace functions (Phrase, Excel, Outlook), Microsoft Groups, Zoom, and different platforms
- Should be cleared and authorised by Workplace of Refugee Resettlement and background test together with FBI fingerprints and Little one Abuse and Neglect checks required upon rent (initiated by IRC after acceptance of the place).
The Casework Supervisor gives digital case administration nevertheless they are going to be required to attend in individual conferences on the discretion of the native workplace. A variable work schedule / hours together with non-traditional hours comparable to evenings and weekends shall be required to accommodate sponsors and childrens schedules.
Compensation: Posted pay ranges apply to US-based candidates. Ranges are based mostly on varied elements together with the labor market, job kind, inner fairness, and funds. Actual affords are calibrated by work location, particular person candidate expertise and expertise relative to the outlined job necessities.
Dedication to Variety and Inclusivity: IRC is dedicated to constructing a various group and a local weather of inclusivity. We strongly encourage functions from candidates who can reveal that they’ll contribute to this purpose.
Gender Equality: IRC is dedicated to narrowing the gender hole in management positions. We provide advantages that present an enabling setting for girls to take part in our workforce together with parental depart, gender-sensitive safety protocols and different supportive advantages and allowances.
Skilled Requirements: The IRC and IRC employees should adhere to the values and rules outlined in IRC Method World Requirements for Skilled Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, Equality and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces insurance policies on Beneficiary Safety from Exploitation and Abuse, Little one Safeguarding, Anti-Office Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
Equal Alternative Employer: We’re an equal alternative employer and worth range at our firm. We don’t discriminate on the premise of race, faith, colour, nationwide origin, intercourse, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital standing, veteran standing, or incapacity standing. We’ll make sure that people with disabilities are supplied affordable lodging to take part within the job utility or interview course of, to carry out important job features, and to obtain different advantages and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request lodging.
US Advantages: We provide a complete and extremely aggressive set of advantages. Within the US, these embody: 10 sick days, 10 US holidays, 20-25 paid day off days (relying on position and tenure), medical insurance coverage beginning at $145 per thirty days, dental beginning at $7 per thirty days, and imaginative and prescient beginning at $5 per thirty days, FSA for healthcare, childcare, and commuter prices, a 403b retirement financial savings plans with as much as 4.5% instantly vested matching contribution, plus a 3-7% base IRC contribution (3 yr vesting), incapacity & life insurance coverage, and an Worker Help Program which is obtainable to our employees and their households to help counseling and care in instances of disaster and psychological well being struggles.
Apply for this job
To assist us observe our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (globalvacancies.org) you noticed this job posting.