University of Hertfordshire
Casual – Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Assistant
Rate of Pay: : £12.27 per hour plus 12.07% accrued holiday per total value
Working Hours: Part Time – 18 hours per week
Duration: Approximately 3 months, to start ASAP
The CRM Team sit within the Marketing and Communications Department and support colleagues across the University to deliver sector-leading customer experience through targeted and personalised communications.
The Team are looking for a casual CRM Assistant to support the Department in optimizing the student experience.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Assisting in management and maintenance of data, campaigns and business processes across our CRM systems.
• Supporting administration and testing of the new Salesforce Student CRM system.
• Updating and checking data and information on the University’s CRM systems, supporting import processes and integration, and processing online registrations and form responses.
• Supporting Marketing and Communications and other University staff in effective communications with external audiences in accordance with relevant legislation, and planning and updating campaign data and projects.
• Proven experience in administration and data entry, working with large datasets and experience in manipulating, transforming and linking data using various tools.
• Knowledge of GDPR and data security best practices, html and CSS and the ability to use a variety of IT equipment.
• Ability to plan ahead, prioritising work effectively and keeping to deadlines.
• Be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Closing date: 29th June 2023
Contact Details / Informal Queries: Lindsay Tuke CRM Manager [email protected]
Reference Number: 052255
Please note we may close this advert early should we receive sufficient response
Our vision is to transform lives and UH is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, and building a diverse community. We welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of their protected characteristics.
We regret that we are unable to offer UKVI sponsorship for this post; applicants will either hold UK Right to Work, or demonstrate access to UK Right to Work, before an offer is made.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.