Imperial College London
Imperial School London has secured two years of London Shared Prosperity funding as a part of the Higher Futures 3.0 workforce led by the Higher London Authority, West London Enterprise and Sustainable Ventures, to ship financial progress and improve local weather motion in London by means of a spread of help actions for small companies. We’re in search of a gifted communications and EDI workforce member to assist us work successfully with a spread of stakeholders, promote our work to the appropriate audiences successfully and have interaction with all of London’s numerous communities, innovators and residents.
The Imperial workforce is led by Undaunted, Imperial’s local weather innovation exercise, run in partnership with the Royal Establishment, and as a part of the Grantham Institute.
You’ll present publicity, multi-channel communication actions and occasion administration help for the Imperial a part of the venture and also will work with the broader Imperial workforce to make sure that a variety of London’s related actors are included actively within the venture. Because the venture’s communication lead, you’ll pay shut consideration to communication with stakeholders and industrial members to make sure that we construct productive relationships with our stakeholders.
You’ll work along with our companions to establish the protected traits that we wish to deal with particularly by means of our EDI work on this venture and be certain that we set out and implement a programme that makes positive our actions are open and accessible to all Londoners.
Duties and tasks
- Establish and ship occasions as a part of the Higher Futures 3.0 venture
- Develop and preserve the Higher Futures 3.0 pages and knowledge on the Undaunted web site and enter into the Undaunted and Grantham newsletters
- Develop and ship impactful social media campaigns for LinkedIn and Twitter accounts to domesticate engagement of the local weather innovation group in London with the Higher Futures 3.0 venture.
- Write information articles and different communication supplies to advertise the Higher Futures 3.0 essential actions.
- Work with exterior suppliers to help Undaunted communications (e.g video producers or graphic designers) and oversee the supply of labor.
- Contribute to strategic considering and planning in relation to communications and advertising and marketing at Undaunted.
- Work with our Higher Futures 3.0 companions to outline EDI goals for the venture and combine these into the Imperial supply programme.
- Develop and implement EDI actions associated to the EDI goals, monitoring progress in the direction of EDI objectives.
- Work expertise or evidenced curiosity in related fields: communications and advertising and marketing for sustainability, local weather change initiatives
- Information of EDI issues and approaches to enhance variety in innovation and/or local weather fields
- Expertise of making participating content material for web sites, social media accounts, and advertising and marketing supplies
- Expertise with electronic mail purchasers and growing electronic mail newsletters
- Willingness to work flexibly to satisfy the calls for of the function
- Superior copywriting and enhancing expertise
- Wonderful written and verbal communication expertise
This function ispart-time (0.5 FTE), mounted time period till 31 March 2025. You may be primarily based at South Kensington Campus and journey to different websites will likely be required.
Do you have to require any additional particulars on the function please contact: Gosia Gayer on [email protected] .
Want some recommendation on submitting a profitable software? Take a look at our Recommendations on easy methods to submit a profitable software.
View or Apply
To assist us observe our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (globalvacancies.org) you noticed this job posting.