To ensure healthy and safe work environment for employees, along with medical diagnosis and treatment when needed. And able to handle high level of confidentiality and common sense regarding employee information.
- Provide first aid in case of work injuries and take part in emergency cases.
- Conduct diagnosis, treatment and recommendation for sick employees and documentation.
- Ensure availability of necessary medicine and equipment for emergency cases.
- Refer employees to relevant hospitals/doctors for medical reports validation.
- Arrange for a public or private ambulance in case of emergencies.
- Validate sick leaves requested by employees.
- Ensure proper identification, handling and storing of clinical wastes and expired medicine.
- Carry out analysis of illness, injuries and report to HR department.
- Conduct and promote health awareness among employees.
- Implements policies and procedures when necessary.
- Other related tasks as assigned by HR management.
- High integrity and honesty.
- Effective communication.
- Kurdish (required)
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
Number Of Positions
5-10 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in College of Medicine
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.