Palladium is searching for Battle Analysts to affix their roster of specialists. This roster will likely be used to supply FCDO with battle evaluation experience, in assist of the Workplace of Battle, Stabilisation and Mediation (OCSM). Analysts will likely be assessing the dynamics, drivers and impacts of battle in fragile and battle affected states (FCAS). The Humanitarian and Stabilisation Operations Workforce (HSOT) gives the FCDO with extra capability and specialist experience to assist efficient UK response to sudden-onset disasters, protracted crises and sophisticated emergencies. Profitable eligible candidates will be a part of the roster and can obtain common invitations to use for duties from throughout FCDO these eligible will likely be introduced, interviewed and if chosen for duties contracted to finish particular items of labor for variable durations.
These roles would require flexibility, as work is demand-led, and a willingness to journey to undertake analysis, as obligatory. The roles will likely be contracted by The Palladium Group.
Overview of Roles
There are a selection of roles requiring rapid begin dates and there will likely be alternatives sooner or later, subsequently Palladium is including Battle Analysts to their roster of standby capability of specialists. Tasks range in lengths of time however might embrace some fixed-term contract of as much as 12 months. Roles will likely be primarily based each in FCDO’s London workplace and embedded into Embassy buildings abroad.
All roles would require clearances, which imply that candidates will need to have the appropriate to work within the UK and have spent two years within the UK out of the final 5 years.
There are roles that required working straight with the OCSM’s Threat, Analysis and Response crew to ship fast battle assessments and anticipatory evaluation of future battle dangers. This will likely be delivered by means of offering context evaluation on key geographies and producing horizon scanning and early warning evaluation.
There are additionally roles for versatile and skilled consultants to ship and coordinated in-depth battle
(e.g. the Joint Evaluation of Battle and Stability), political economic system, and human rights analyses.
All roles can have a particular Phrases of Reference and set of deliverables.
- Confirmed analysis and analytical expertise utilizing combined strategies, with expertise of software to political environments and battle.
- Confirmed observe file in delivering high-impact evaluation to senior prospects, with a capability to jot down and current info and assessments concisely.
- Demonstrable data and expertise of present educational literature on violent battle, political economic system, and human rights.
- Expertise of working with fundamental visualisation software program eg excel/PowerBi.
- Skill to construct new relationships with a various vary of stakeholders, together with inside authorities, to know particular wants and motivations.
- Vital expertise in a battle evaluation, political economic system evaluation and so on.
- Fluency in English
- Background in analysis and subject expertise with INGO, UN or comparable organisation is fascinating (particularly for knowledgeable consultants delivering in-depth evaluation).
- Demonstrable experience in a specific battle context.
- Fluency/working data of one other language/s apart from English.
Easy methods to apply
If you need to be thought of for these roles, please e-mail your CV present and private assertion of upto 500 phrases, detailing your expertise, curiosity and availability. To [email protected]