Working at Oxfam
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have experience in working in labor sector and women economic empowerment and wellbeing?
Do you have experience in assisting business on policy making and making assessment?
Do you have experience in conducting research using participatory research approach?
If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
Oxfam in Indonesia is looking for a consultant (individual/team) to analyze the comparison between the living wage of living wage the workers of our private sector partner and their surrounding community in order to seek the welfare level of hired workers.
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a candidate who cares about Oxfam’s mission to end poverty and is personally aligned to our feminist principles and values of empowerment, accountability and inclusion in all you do.
An ideal candidate for the role will also be / have:
- Experienced working in labor sector and women economic empowerment and wellbeing (weigh: 35%)
- Experience on assisting business on policy making and making assessment (weigh: 15%)
- Has strong gender understanding and analysis (15%)
- Has experience in conducting research using participatory research approach (15%)
- Highly communicative and punctual (weigh: 15%)
- Good command of English and presentation (weigh: 5%)
- Preferable: has similar assignment
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send:
- Cover letter and relevant CV.
- Consultancy proposal. Detailed proposal of the assignment, including methodology, team composition (if applicable) and timeframe to conduct the assignment.
- Financial proposal. It is suggested to have two component budgets: the service cost (personnel) and the activities (meeting, data collection etc). Consultancy fee should be indicated in gross terms, which includes tax). Payment installment will be made after contract signature and after the submission of final report.
- professional references (active email and phone number)
- Sample of similar works
The mini study is expected to start on the week 2 of June 2023, and will take about 1 month of activity (include reporting). During the study, Oxfam in Indonesia will cover all emerging expenses for maximum 2 (two) people of the selected consultant team member in 1 (one) time on-site data collection (airfare, local transport, accommodation/hotel) and any local expense to conduct a FGD (if necessary).
Please send the required documents to [email protected] by 7 June 2023 at the latest.
We believe flexible working is key to building the Oxfam of the future, so we’re open to talking through the type of flexible arrangements which might work for you.
Apply For This Role
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.