Working at Oxfam
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have excellent interpersonal and active listening skills?
Do you have a working knowledge of customer service systems/tools?
Are you highly organised and skilled at multitasking?
If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
In this role, you will deliver the best possible customer service supporting all operations within the Milton Point site with a key focus on our eCommerce operations. You will deliver against KPI’s set and respond to internal and external customer queries, complaints, and feedback within timeframes set providing relevant information clearly and concisely via a variety of channels. You will be solution focused, professional and work collaboratively with the wider team to make continuous improvements.
To be successful in the role you must have excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language. Please be aware, the role will involve shift work and includes some weekend working.
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a candidate who cares about Oxfam’s mission to end poverty and is personally aligned to our feminist principles and values of empowerment, accountability and inclusion in all you do.
An ideal candidate for the role will also be / have:
- Have excellent interpersonal and active listening skills
- Clear communication skills and a strong command of the English language
- Working knowledge of customer service systems/tools
- Have good organisational ability and multitasking skills
- Ability to work calmly under high-stress situations
- Work in line with Oxfam’s values of accountability, empowerment, & inclusiveness.
- Be an effective role model demonstrating high levels of performance & professionalism
- Support individuals and teams to develop & grow
- Manage workload with minimum supervision
- Have good time management skills
- Have an awareness of Health & Safety issues
- Have strong IT Skills
We offer a competitive salary and a range of additional benefits to staff including flexible working options, generous pension scheme, annual leave, additional leave allowances, company sick pay, life assurance and a range of other benefits.
From the day you join Oxfam we invite you to stretch and learn in your role. Our wide range of Learning & Development opportunities includes in-house courses, e-learning modules, on-the job learning opportunities, coaching and mentoring, and much more.
You can read more about all Oxfam has to offer here.
We believe flexible working is key to building the Oxfam of the future, so we’re open to talking through the type of flexible arrangements which might work for you. This role is based in our Milton Keynes warehouse.
How to apply:
As part of your online application, please upload your up to date CV and Cover Letter explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile.
Apply For This Role
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.