University of Alberta
This competitors is restricted to inside candidates of the College of Alberta. Please point out your inside standing utilizing the “Commercial” drop down menu when making use of.
This place is part of the Non-Educational Workers Affiliation (NASA).
This place affords a complete advantages bundle which will be considered at: College & Workers Advantages .
Location – North Campus Edmonton. This position is in-person.
Working for the College of Alberta
The College of Alberta acknowledges that we’re situated on Treaty 6 territory, and respects the histories, languages and cultures of First Nations, Métis, Inuit and all First Peoples of Canada, whose presence continues to counterpoint our vibrant neighborhood.
The College of Alberta is teeming with change makers, neighborhood builders, and world shapers who lead with objective every day. We’re house to greater than 40,000 college students in 200+ undergraduate and 500+ graduate applications, over 13,000 school and employees, 260,000 alumni worldwide and have been acknowledged as one in all Canada’s Greenest Employers for over a decade.
Your work could have a significant affect on an interesting cross part of individuals—from our college students and stakeholders, to our famend researchers and innovators who’re fairly actually curing illnesses, making discoveries and producing options that make the world more healthy, safer, stronger, and extra simply.
Working for the Division/College
The Division of Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging on the College of Alberta is a number one tutorial centre for the development and improvement of the disciplines of medical imaging and picture guided intervention and remedy.
Reporting to the Educational Division Supervisor (ADM) in Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging, the Division Coordinator might be answerable for day-to-day efficient and environment friendly administration of actions associated to the Finance and Human Assets (HR) actions. These duties will embody workflow evaluation and course of enhancements inside the division. The Division Coordinator might be staff result in 5 direct experiences inside the unit, triaging and troubleshooting queries for the unit. They’ll present a variety of administrative help to the Educational Division Supervisor, Division Chair, school, and employees inside the division.
This place’s main accountability is for efficient and environment friendly administration of the Division’s monetary and HR actions at a division degree to provoke recruitment, new appointments and renewals. This place oversees all day-to-day monetary operations and supplies senior degree monetary administration help to researchers.
The Division Coordinator helps the operations of the division based mostly on an understanding of the executive and tutorial management’s wants. The incumbent can be answerable for cultivating a excessive degree of private material experience, for guaranteeing that work is accomplished in accordance with commonplace insurance policies and procedures, and for recommending course of enhancements that align with the College and different related exterior insurance policies and procedures. As well as, the Staff Lead, Division Coordinator will help the Educational Division Supervisor to make sure consistency of day-to-day administrative operations and that work is being accomplished/assigned to the suitable degree (school/division/companion community/shared companies).
- Helps working finances, belief and endowment accounts (over $17.5M) to make sure optimum and acceptable use of monetary assets in accordance with College and departmental insurance policies and procedures.
- Prepares exterior income deposits, codes deposits to the related income accounts and ensures receipts are issued.
- Oversees all buying capabilities and supplies recommendation to employees on acceptable buying strategies in compliance with College insurance policies and procedures.
- Gives senior degree monetary administration help to researchers. Chargeable for all belief/analysis accounts to make sure that they’re managed and reconciled month-to-month; displays account expenditures for compliance with college and sponsor tips; displays finish dates; oversees the reporting and invoicing tips as per exterior granting company.
- Maintains an correct, complete submitting system – paper and digital in compliance with College data administration insurance policies and procedures; file creation, reconciliations, and audit necessities.
- Oversees the group and workflows of the departmental administrative help staff guaranteeing communication of priorities and useful resource allocation of staff members. Coordinates trip schedules and deliberate absences.
- Oversees all actions associated to Human Assets, together with however not restricted to: recruitment, hiring, onboarding new school and employees.
- A level in Enterprise Administration, Accounting, or Administration
- Minimal 4 years senior expertise together with monetary administration, reporting, evaluation, and file retaining (equal mixtures of schooling and work expertise could also be thought of)
- Minimal 3 years supervisory expertise & formal supervisory management coaching
- Demonstrated proactive organizational and wonderful time administration abilities with demonstrated problem-solving and multi-tasking talents with the flexibility to satisfy deadlines and prioritize work successfully
- Superior interpersonal abilities and listening /verbal / written communication abilities to deal successfully with a various and numerous inside and exterior stakeholders
- Demonstrated superior consideration to element and excessive ranges of accuracy and a focus are required
- Demonstrated excessive commonplace of professionalism and confirmed capability to construct and preserve robust collaborative working relationships together with: working collaboratively in a staff setting whereas managing competing priorities; being persuasive, partaking, clear and credible communication to achieve help and dedication in various conditions
- Demonstrated information of the College’s monetary administration insurance policies and procedures, and granting company insurance policies and procedures governing analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency with PeopleSoft – Financials and Human Capital Administration
- Demonstrated planning and organizational abilities; capability to satisfy deadlines and handle competing priorities
- Demonstrated capability to multi-task in a quick paced and numerous work setting that’s dynamic and continuously altering
- Demonstrated capability to use and cling to strict confidentiality tips, FOIPP, data administration protocols, and all related college insurance policies
- Demonstrated excessive degree of motivation and to carry out duties precisely with superior consideration to element
- Demonstrated superior information of the College of Alberta insurance policies and procedures, governance and administrative construction
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Workplace functions (Phrase, Excel, Entry) and Google Suite functions
Be aware: On-line functions are accepted till midnight Mountain Normal Time of the time limit.
We thank all candidates for his or her curiosity; nonetheless, solely these people chosen for an interview might be contacted.
View or Apply
To assist us observe our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (globalvacancies.org) you noticed this posting.