Nature Friendly Farming Network
We’re recruiting a highly organised and experienced Digital Communications Officer to provide
maternity cover starting asap.
- Salary: £30,000 pro-rata to £24,000
- Hours: Four days per week
- Location: Remote home working anywhere in the UK
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract length: Six months with the possibility of extension
The successful applicant will support the Communications Manager and play a key role in our
daily communications and digital media, including social media and website. This role will lead
the weekly delivery of NFFN’s member newsletters so experience with MailChimp and graphic
design tools, such as Canva and Adobe Express, is essential.
This role is suited to someone who has the enthusiasm to learn and is an excellent
communicator. We want someone who is highly self-motivated for a virtual team and thrives in
collaboration. We want to see a passion for the environment and sustainable food and farming,
with a keenness to learn and bring new ideas for how we communicate the messages of our core
You will have excellent copywriting and written communication skills with experience in
managing campaigns and messages. Our ideal candidate is eager to see change happen,
solutions-orientated and capable of balancing multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
- Helping implement our communications strategy
- Managing our public support & farmer membership e-newsletters
- Helping create, manage and monitor content on our social media, including growing our
channel audiences and identifying opportunities for developing our social media narrative and
- Helping to increase our membership through compelling campaign communications
- Helping manage and create content for our new website, keeping it up to date and ensuring
our calendar of events is updated regularly
- Developing content for campaigns and helping to manage complex events both in-person and
- Monitoring the media for coverage and identifying media opportunities
- Coordinating delivery of content for NFFN’s resources, including writing and design of
high-quality content for print and our website
- Running social media campaigns, including paid social media advertising
- Supporting the creation of content, including copywriting, editing, video editing,
photography and infographic design
The role is home-based anywhere in the UK, with regular travel throughout the UK.
We would like the successful candidate to start in this exciting new role as soon as possible.
We are open to freelancers for this position.
Please visit our website for the full job description and an application form.
Applications close on 26th June 2023. Please send your completed application to [email protected].
We reserve the right to close early if we find the right person for this role.
CVs are not accepted.
Thank you for your interest.
Find out more & apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.