Working at Oxfam
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have the ability to work well as a team member?
Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
Do you have the ability to prioritise your own workload to meet deadlines and work under pressure?
We are looking for an Ecommerce Planner at a pivotal time of transition and change for the organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will manage and accelerate Sourced by Oxfam’s Ecommerce business through Oxfam’s Online Shop.
We’re looking for a candidate who cares about Oxfam’s mission to end poverty and is personally aligned to the values of empowerment, accountability and inclusion in all you do and our feminist principles.
An ideal candidate for the role will also be / have:
- Ability to work well as a team member – able to develop working relationships, support colleagues, deliver and receive feedback well and be adaptable and flexible in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines and work under pressure, with good attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word etc. and working knowledge of Google analytics/Adobe analytics
- Interest in retail or any of the Sourced By Oxfam product categories
- Experience in Stock Management/Inventory Control
- The role is based at Oxfam House in Oxford and required regular presence in the office for the purpose of managing samples for photography, etc.
We offer a competitive salary and a range of additional benefits to staff including flexible working options, generous pension scheme, annual leave, additional leave allowances, company sick pay, life assurance and a range of other benefits.
From the day you join Oxfam we invite you to stretch and learn in your role. Our wide range of Learning & Development opportunities includes in-house courses, e-learning modules, on-the job learning opportunities, coaching and mentoring, and much more.
You can read more about all Oxfam has to offer here.
We believe flexible working is key to building the Oxfam of the future, so we’re open to talking through the type of flexible arrangements which might work for you. We think this role would work particularly well as part time, job share, or partially home-based.
Apply For This Role
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.