Full job description
WorkSafeNB is in search of an Enterprise Threat Specialist. Reporting to the Director, Company Planning & Operational Efficiency, you’ll design, implement, construct, and mature the enterprise capabilities associated to enterprise danger administration and enterprise continuity.
Your key areas of accountability embody:
- Designing, implementing, and maturing the insurance policies, frameworks, and processes to make sure WorkSafeNB has a risk-intelligent and resilient enterprise.
- Designing, implementing, and maturing an efficient enterprise Enterprise Continuity Administration (BCM) governance framework that’s according to greatest practices and requirements in order that WorkSafeNB is appropriately ready for, and may reply to, surprising disruptions to regular actions.
- Implementing methods that may create an setting that may maximize organizational alignment, minimizing resistance to acceptance, and growing the probability that enterprise danger and enterprise continuity capabilities will grow to be embedded within the WorkSafeNB enterprise tradition.
You embrace the next competencies:
- Consumer-focused Service
- Guaranteeing Accountability
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Company Governance
- Essential Judgment
- Affect and Affect
- Consulting and Advising
- Data Gathering and Processing
You, as a profitable candidate, possess:
- Will need to have a bachelor’s diploma in a related self-discipline resembling Public Administration, Enterprise Administration, Economics, or Finance.
- Will need to have a designation resembling a Chartered Skilled Accountant (CPA), or one associated to inner audit, enterprise danger, or enterprise continuity.
- Will need to have three years of expertise in catastrophe/emergency administration, enterprise continuity planning and/or danger identification and administration.
- Expertise working with requirements resembling Worldwide Group for Standardization (ISO 31000), Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO), or different related requirements.
- Information of danger administration or insurance coverage business enterprise or ideas.
Written and spoken competency in English is required.
SALARY AND HOURS OF WORK
Pay Scale $90,650.18 to $106,646.60
Hours of labor are these required to carry out the assigned duties however shall not be lower than 35 hours per week.
Your main workspace can be out of your in-home workplace, with the occasional expectation of in individual conferences, for that purpose, working from outdoors the province or nation is just not permissible.
WorkSafeNB provides a aggressive annual wage with wonderful advantages, together with:
- Complete advantages package deal (well being, dental, life insurance coverage and LTD insurance coverage)
- New Brunswick Public Service Pension Plan
- Aggressive trip and depart entitlements
- Enhanced alternatives for skilled studying and growth
- Skill to work remotely from any location in New Brunswick
If you’re fascinated by an thrilling and rewarding profession with WorkSafeNB, please apply on-line at www.worksafenb.ca by September 25, 2023.
We thank all those that apply nonetheless solely these chosen for additional consideration can be contacted.
For extra details about WorkSafeNB, or this and different employment alternatives, please go to our web site at worksafenb.ca.
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (globalvacancies.org) you noticed this job posting.