Climate Solutions Exchange Ltd (CSX)
With our continued expansion and interest in what we do CSX is seeking further enthusiastic,
highly motivated team players to join us as we continue our journey to connect land managers
with businesses, so together we can deliver Nature Based Solutions to accelerate the fight
against the climate and biodiversity crisis.
These new roles are core steps in expanding the work CSX is doing to transform carbon
offsetting MRV from ‘Monitoring, Reporting & Verification’ to ‘MEASUREMENT, Monitoring
Through our development plan CSX are creating the infrastructure for a transformative, trusted
biodiversity, carbon and Natural Capital market. Offering land managers a fair return for
environmental land management, that will therefore encourage them to positively deliver Nature
Based Solutions in the fight against the Climate Emergency. The CSX infrastructure will provide
businesses a transparent, verified audit trail for carbon, biodiversity and Natural Capital
The jobholders will expand the CSX team, engaging with stakeholders, e.g., land owners, farmers
and corporate buyers, helping them to understand the opportunities these developing markets
present. The roles will involve gathering and analysing data to deliver added value for
stakeholders. The stakeholders could be implementing environmental land management such as tree
planting, peatland restoration or wetland creation for example, and CSX supports them on the
journey of monitoring the results from these land management changes.
These career opportunities in our early stage and innovative business are fundamental to
allowing CSX Carbon to bring trustable biodiversity gain and carbon supply to the voluntary
markets, by supporting land owners in managing their own natural capital and enabling buyers to
independently demonstrate and verify their climate actions. To learn more visit
- A full-time role with CSX Carbon.
- Location: Northallerton, North Yorkshire.
- On the job training and support.
- Be part of a young, dynamic and fast developing business.
- Competitive starting salary based on skills and experience.
- Company share equity option bonus scheme.
- Degree, further education or experience in a relevant technical subject (e.g forestry,
physics, engineering, mathematics, geography, environmental sciences, data science).
- A keen interest in the Natural Environment.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders, explain the work being done, and take them on the
journey of the benefits presented by better understanding the results of the environmental land
management they’re putting in place.
- Desire to build a career at the forefront of delivering Natural Capital improvements from
Nature Based Solutions.
- A good command of English, both written and oral.
- Collaborative team player with good communication skills.
- Flexibility, ability and willingness to travel and undertake site visits and field work
across the UK.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as R, Matlab or Python.
- Familiar with GIS and Remote Sensing software.
How to Apply
Send CV and application letter to: [email protected]
CSX values a diverse workforce and is committed to equality and inclusion.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.