Ryanair are currently recruiting for an EU Public Affairs Manager to join Europe’s Largest Airline Group!
The Legal & Regulatory Affairs Department is now offering a full-time position to an experienced professional within our Public Affairs team. The successful candidate will be based at Ryanair’s Brussels Office and report to the Head of Public Affairs, while working as part of a dynamic team that is responsible for Ryanair’s public policy and government relations with the EU institutions in Brussels, and at national level.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 31st May at 23:59.
Working within a multinational team, the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Monitor and identify legislative proposals, relevant issues and decisions that affect Ryanair;
- Develop and advocate legislative, regulatory and public policy positions at EU and national level;
- Prepare briefing materials, position papers and presentations for stakeholders, regulators and senior management;
- Assist in the development of Ryanair’s public affairs strategy;
- Develop a stakeholder network across European and national institutions;
- Represent Ryanair in meetings with stakeholders and trade associations;
- Arrange outreach and organise policy events.
- 4 – 5 years’ professional experience in a relevant field;
- Master’s degree in law, political science, or international relations would be preferable;
- Professional level spoken and written English. Additional languages, especially French or German, are beneficial;
- Knowledge of EU decision making processes, and of organisation of EU institutions;
- Experience drafting high quality written documents for EU industry stakeholders, senior executives and politicians;
- Excellent organisational skills, in particular to manage multiple parallel work streams, and to identify which need to be prioritised;
- Established network, or ability to develop and maintain network with policymakers and stakeholders at European and national level;
- Experience in the aviation and / or transport sector would be an advantage.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on globalvacancies.org
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.