Lheidli T'enneh First Nation
Position: Finance Officer
Division/ Department: Finance
Salary: As per LTFN salary grid based on education and experience plus vacation pay
Type of Position: Permanent full-time position
Location & Hours: Based on Downtown office and on reserve offices which is about 22kM away from downtown office, Monday to Friday 08:0 AM to 04:30 PM, 37.5 hrs /week.
Working under the Deputy Executive Director, the Finance Officer will help in maintaining, organizing, and delivering all LTFN financial operations and goals.
- Data entries into accounting software
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts, credit cards, etc.
- Maintain relations and communication with vendors and staff
- Verification of invoices
- Managing Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable
- Assisting the Director of Finance with preparation of reports
- Receipt complete purchase orders upon receiving invoices
- Schedule and prepare cheque run
- General administration duties
- Any other job as assigned by the authority.
Competencies / Experience:
- 2 Years of accounting experience
- Bachelor degree in relevant discipline is preferred
- Knowledge of accounting processes and systems
- Experience with Sage50 is an asset
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal record check
Application Deadline: February 6, 2023
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Lheidli T’enneh offers full benefit package after three (03) months which includes extended health, dental insurance, disability, life insurance. On top of salary and vacation pay, we also provide 18 days of paid elective days in a calendar year, two (02) weeks of paid additional vacation during Christmas, % matching pension plan, mileage allowance/use of company vehicle for work purposes etc.
How to apply:
Submit resumes, cover letters which clearly states the position you are applying to & three work related references (Please do not use personal reference) to:
Lheidli T’enneh First Nation
1041 Whenun Road, Prince George, BC, V2K 5X8 Website: http://www.lheidli.ca
No phone calls will be accepted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $49,565.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Prince George, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-02-06
Expected start date: 2023-02-13
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.