Wood Motors Ford
We are seeking a Financial Services Manager to join our team at Wood Motors Ford. As a Financial Services Manager your key responsibilities include:
- Managing the dealership’s financial services department and oversee the work of the finance team.
- Advising customers of the many coverage options to protect their investment.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with lending institutions and other financial service providers.
- Working closely with sales staff to structure financing deals that meet the needs of our customers.
- Verifying customer creditworthiness and obtain necessary approvals for financing.
- Processing all deals accurately and efficiently.
- Ensuring that all documentation is complete and compliant.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends, changes in regulations, and best practices for financing and insurance services.
- A great attitude, willingness to learn, and follow processes
- Strong understanding of financial and insurance products and services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
If you are a highly motivated financial services professional looking to join a dynamic team, please submit your resume for consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $51,597.61-$154,651.05 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.