CI Financial is an independent company offering global wealth management and asset management advisory services through a diverse group of financial services firms. Since 1965, we have consistently anticipated and responded to the changing needs of investors. We are driven by a commitment to provide individuals and institutions with the highest-quality investments and advice. Our commitment to the highest levels of performance means that whatever their position, CI employees must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment that will stretch them to tap into their highest potential. Employees that have a healthy dose of ambition, a desire to commit to a curious mindset for continuous learning, and a willingness to go the extra mile, thrive at CI.
At CI, we see a great place to work as one that is a safe place for everyone to have a voice, where people are empowered to take ownership over meaningful work, where there is opportunity to grow through stretching themselves, where they can work on innovative products and projects, and where employees are supported and engaged to do so.
Acting as the front-line of the company, these individuals project an excellent image of the company through providing timely, professional, accurate and courteous service when interacting with stakeholders via inbound phone calls.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide accurate, courteous and timely service to incoming telephone, e-mail and chat customer inquiries from various stakeholders regarding products, policies and procedures, and/or account related inquiries
- Ensure a positive client experience is delivered by providing high quality customer service to new and existing clients
- Investigate and research account-related issues and determine the appropriate actions that need to be taken to achieve resolution to such issues
- Ensure that follow-ups are resolved within a timely manner and all service level agreements are met
- Liaise with internal and external business units to effectively process and/or complete the request
- Assist with special projects/tasks as assigned by management
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Fluency in French is considered an asset
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Self-motivated, proactive, independent in solving problems
- Strong business acumen with solid analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in the Mutual Fund industry and/or customer service role is considered an asset
- Post-secondary education
- Completion of, or enrollment in, the IFIC Funds course or the CSC, considered an asset
Must be available to work 8am-6pm Eastern Standard Time
Please submit your resume in confidence by clicking “Apply”. Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. CI Financial Corp. and all of our affiliates (“CI”) are committed to fair and accessible employment practices and provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodations in order to apply for any job opportunities, require this posting in an additional format, or require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process please contact us at [email protected], or call 416-364-1145 ext. 4747.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.