- Job title
- Governance Officer
- Job reference
- Application closing date
- Legal and Governance Services
- £40,745 – £45,737
- Contractual hours
- Full time
- Job advert
Every member of our University is part of the inspiring, supportive, and caring community known as Team Teesside.
What we offer you:
– A holiday entitlement of 259 hours (35 days), plus bank holidays
– Additional leave over the Christmas and New Year period during the Christmas closure
– Special leave to support a range of circumstances
– Hybrid working arrangements: 60% On Campus 40% Working from home
– A variety of provision to support staff with personal development and recognition
– A range of family friendly benefits
– An employee benefits platform which provides discounts with 350+ retailers and access to health and wellbeing resources
Teesside University is seeking to appoint a full time Governance Officer to assist the Executive Director Legal & Governance Services and University Secretary and, more widely, the work of the Governance Team within Legal & Governance Services in a range of activities to support the effective governance and decision making across the University.
The successful candidate will possess leadership and management potential and the personal aptitude and resilience to succeed in HE as well as experience and knowledge in higher education governance and regulation.
Candidates are expected to be highly motivated, have a ‘can do’ attitude, and be flexible and resourceful. They will possess excellent administrative, communication and organisation abilities, with a strong capacity to learn and grow their skills further.
Informal enquiries about this opportunity are very welcome. Please contact [email protected] to discuss the role further.
Please be advised that due to the minimum salary thresholds imposed by the UKVI, this post will qualify for University sponsorship under the Skilled Worker visa route.
If you are shortlisted, your interview will take place via Microsoft Teams. Please note that the University may ask you to participate in a number of selection activities as part of the recruitment process for this vacancy.
To learn more about Team Teesside click here.
Please note that we are advertising this vacancy on other websites but we are not using those third parties to collate applications for us. If you are viewing this advert on a third party website please ensure you apply directly to Teesside University. https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/jobs/index.cfm
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.