Job Title: Head of Apprentice Progression
Location: Ashridge, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1NS
Reports to: Head of Operations (Apprenticeships)
Hult Ashridge is part of Hult International Business School, a globally recognised triple accredited executive business school. We have been supporting the learning and development of leaders for over 65 years. In 2018 we started delivering apprenticeships. Our portfolio of apprenticeships has grown and continues to grow with the delivery of Level 4 to 7 Higher and Degree Apprenticeships to over 700 students.
The Head of Apprenticeship Progression is an integral role to the successfully running and operations of Apprenticeships at Hult Ashridge, focusing on the development of timely completion of tripartite reviews and therefore progress and retention of apprentices on program. You must be expert in managing the day to day support and progression of Apprentices and their employers both by the Support Co-ordinators and more importantly the Progress Assessors (Skills Coaches). In doing so, a high level of successful retention and satisfaction is achieved for the high value apprenticeship programs.
- Management of Apprentice Progression Support
- Working alongside the Head of Apprentice Support (Completion) in management and development of Apprentice Support Team (Progression and Completion) including Progress Assessors(Skills Coaches) as designated to ensure completion of responsibilities to a high standard, taking appropriate action as required
- Manage the completion of apprentices’ tripartite review meetings to agreed targets by Progress Assessors and manage any issues which arise
- Guiding the Progression team in the day-to-day management of apprentices including responding to queries, monitoring & recording progress and conducting tripartite meetings
- Focus on the maintenance of appropriate systems to manage, record and evidence support & completion.
- Monitor records and details of all apprentice related meetings, other communications and issues so that they can be used for auditing purposes.
- Maximining Apprentice Progression & Retention
- To co-lead the monitoring of apprentice engagement, progression and performance through the collection and analysis of data describing participation and success of their apprenticeship.
- Coaching individual apprentices as required, providing ongoing academic and pastoral support, in order to facilitate their learning, performance and progression and in order to improve retention of apprentices.
- Ensuring a quality apprentice/student experience by building excellent relationships with apprentices/students, providing helpful and timely responses to queries (email, phone and face to face)
- Internal/External Stakeholder Liaison
- Supporting the Head of Operations with review meetings and dissemination of information to relevant external and internal stakeholders, leading such meetings as agreed and required
- Provide feedback from the reviews and business intelligence to the Head of Operations and the Senior Leadership
- Co-managing points of contact for apprentices and employers (cohort managers, line managers and mentors) that keep them informed of the program and learner progress).
- Building effective professional relationships with internal stakeholders; such as Sales, Compliance and Faculty
- Work for a truly global organisation with an amazing group of people from across the world.
- Flexible working with 2 days per week working from home allowed in line with operational requirements
- Free access to on-site gym (with swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, squash court and outdoor sporting facilities)
- 25 days paid holiday each year
- Access to generous company pension scheme and private healthcare schemes
- Continuous learning and development opportunities, including free access to Leadership Live, our award-winning online learning resource tool.
- International development opportunities to progress your career
Hult is a global institution with campuses in London, Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai, London as well as Ashridge near London. We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world by transforming the lives of individuals and organisations through providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Hult Ashridge values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Hult Ashridge offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution which leverages on the strengths of both.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.