University of Oxford
HR Shared Services Manager
Grade 7: £35,308-£43,155 per annum
Saïd Business School is on the lookout for an experienced and committed HR Shared Services Manager to become a part of our vibrant team.
The role holder will be at the heart of delivering efficient HR administration, data analytics, and advisory services to managers at all tiers, spanning both the Saïd Business School and Oxford Saïd Business School Limited (OSBSL).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Guiding the HR Shared Services Team towards effective management and growth.
• Creating and sustaining clear HR procedures and systems within appropriate timescales.
• Supplying precise workforce data and regular organisational management information.
• Coaching and directing managers towards successful HR outcomes, providing management coaching as required.
• Making sure that employee files are assembled and preserved in all formats, abiding by GDPR and Information Security policies.
• Partnering with the Recruitment Manager/OD Lead to craft and implement on-boarding and induction training.
• Assessing and reporting workforce data in cooperation with the HR Business Partners.
• Deputising for the Head of HR when they’re unavailable or as instructed, and representing the HR department to internal and external groups.
The HR Shared Services Manager will be responsible for the practical implementation and upkeep of the People XD database and other systems, assuring their correct use and adherence to GDPR.
The ideal candidate will bring a wealth of HR experience to the table, including leading a team of HR professionals, with an emphasis on data analytics. The applicant should possess standout communication skills, analytical capabilities, and a talent for problem-solving. The applicant must be at ease driving change pertinent to HR Shared Services, which includes drafting and implementing fresh policies and procedures. Profound knowledge of HR systems, processes, and procedures, alongside a history of delivering business-centric results, is fundamental. The capacity to examine, present and report workforce data to top management and stakeholders is needed.
Further information on this role and how to apply can be found in the job description.
Apply now to become part of our team in this crucial position and help mould the future of HR at Oxford Said Business School.
Interviews will be held 11th July 2023.
For an informal discussion, please reach out to [email protected].
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all individuals with the right qualifications and are devoted to fostering an inclusive atmosphere.
What We Offer
Your happiness and wellbeing at work matters to us, so we offer a range of family friendly and financial benefits including:
• Flexible hybrid working
• An excellent contributory pension scheme
• 38 days annual leave
• A comprehensive range of childcare services
• Family leave schemes
• Cycle loan scheme
• Membership to a variety of social and sports clubs
• Discounted bus travel and Season Ticket travel loans
All applications must include a CV, Cover Letter/ Supporting Statement and Current Salary
The closing date for applications is 30 June 2023 at 12 noon
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.