Working at Oxfam
Philippine Nationals Only
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Oxfam in the Philippines (OIPH) will be closing out and transition to Oxfam Plipinas (OPH). It will need various HR support for efficient regular operational support, closing out of all OIPH HR systems, and in placing process for OPH.
Scope of Work
Specific support to the regular operational processes of Oxfam in Human Resources and from time to time other areas like Administration, Logistics and Procurement.
- Day to day HR support tasks and functions.
- Primarily provides general support in recruitment process and documentation, HR monitoring of documents (timesheets and consultancy assessments).
- Recording, updating, organizing, and maintaining, of transactions, records, data, and information related to HR.
- Other tasks and functions that may be assigned in connection with this support role
This consultancy will require daily presence in the Oxfam office in Quezon City.
- Graduate of any related Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience of working as a Staff Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Clerk or a similar position in any of the areas of Human Resources, Administration, Contracts Management, Finance and Accounting, Logistics and Procurement
- Strong organizational, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Hard-working individual and strong work ethics
- Good time management abilities
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools
- Effective communication skills in verbal and written skills both in English and Filipino
Period of Engagement:
03 July – 30 November 2023
Adhere to Oxfam’s principles and values as well as the promotion of gender justice and women’s rights.
Perform priority organizational tasks related to his/her competencies as may be assigned from time to time.
Accountability – Our purpose-driven, results-focused approach means we take responsibility for our actions and hold ourselves accountable. We believe that others should also be held accountable for their actions
Empowerment – Our approach means that everyone involved with Oxfam, from our staff and supporters to people living in poverty, should feel they can make change happen
Inclusiveness – We are open to everyone and embrace diversity. We believe everyone has a contribution to make, regardless of visible and invisible differences.
Our values and commitment to safeguarding
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
Note: All offers of consultancy will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks.
Apply For This Role
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.