United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
UNDP’s Challenge of Help to the Palestinian Individuals (PAPP) was established by way of a decision adopted by the UN Basic Meeting on 20 December 1978, calling upon UNDP “to enhance the financial and social situations of the Palestinian folks”. Since its institution, UNDP/PAPP has delivered over USD 1.7 billion in improvement help to the Palestinian Individuals.
UNDP’s Palestinian Programmatic Framework (PPF) 2023-2025 units out a imaginative and prescient of “a world through which all Palestinians can get pleasure from a dignified life and fulfil their very own imaginative and prescient of a unified, peaceable and free society”. The PPF is centered across the idea of ‘Transformative Resilience’ and its three parts: a cohesive Palestinian identification, self-reliance, and possession and management.
Over the subsequent three years, UNDP/PAPP will construct on its experiences and achievements to make essential contributions to the priorities outlined by the Palestinian nationwide improvement plans and the UN Sustainable Improvement Cooperation Framework (UNSDCF), by way of interventions in three programmatic precedence areas: i) democratic governance and high quality companies; ii) inclusive financial alternatives; iii) sustainable pure assets administration.
Civil Society Organizations for Inclusiveness, Democratic Governance, and Human Rights undertaking focuses on constructing the capability of the civil society neighborhood as a key participant in advancing sustainable improvement objectives. It completely enhances different technical assist Initiatives at the moment carried out or supported by UNDP, the United Nations Nation Staff and different worldwide organizations. This undertaking, due to this fact, fills a essential void within the panorama of improvement assist in Palestine and enhances project-specific assist provided by different Initiatives by making certain the general sustainability of the organizations in query. The primary added worth is the suitable software of a rights-based method, by way of advocacy and different means, to allow the enhancement of SDG 16.
1. Challenge Coordination and implementation. Help the undertaking supervisor within the implementation of the day-to-day actions:
• Help the Challenge Supervisor within the day-to-day administration, implementation, and monitoring as per M&E framework of undertaking actions within the subject.
• Conduct common subject visits to observe the implementation of the initiatives, attend the trainings delivered by the companions, establish gaps in implementation and assist in bridging these gaps in session with the Challenge Supervisor.
• Help the Challenge Supervisor in making certain consistency and coherence within the method between the groups working in several geographic areas.
• Determine adjustments and challenges within the exterior atmosphere and promptly recommend obligatory actions/corrective measures.
• Monitor and guarantee related gender mainstreaming issues are embedded in undertaking actions.
• Deal with correspondence and make sure the submitting system is maintained and up to date correctly.
• Coordinate the implementation of HACT (Harmonized Strategy to Money Transfers) procedures consistent with UNDP guidelines and rules.
• Guarantee undertaking implementation follows UNDP Guidelines and Laws.
2. Stakeholder and Partnership administration: Help the continual engagement with stakeholders and companions:
• Help robust partnerships with all stakeholders engaged within the initiatives (related CSOs, native establishments, academia).
• Help in creating prime quality info and visibility of the undertaking actions among the many stakeholders.
• Facilitate common communication on related undertaking points with the stakeholders with concentrate on sustainability and exit technique.
3. Monitoring and Analysis; Help the undertaking supervisor in amassing knowledge to replace the monitoring and analysis logs in coordination the Outcomes Based mostly Administration Staff:
• Help in implementation of the monitoring system as per M&E framework for the undertaking to make sure efficient info sharing, provision of suggestions (pre and publish evaluation) and elaboration of high-quality progress studies.
• Help the design, implementation and comply with up of mid-term, ultimate and impression evaluations.
• Help the Challenge Supervisor within the preparation of ad-hoc reporting necessities and within the enhancements of the MIS system.
4. Communication, Visibility and Information Administration; Guarantee the gathering of classes discovered and success tales from companions and develop a information platform:
• Draft classes learnt and finest practices in collaboration with the undertaking supervisor and contemplating suggestions from goal communities.
• Coordinate the work of the communication consultants, together with monitoring the communication plan, maintaining common communication with the advisor, serving as a focus for all inputs from the undertaking staff.
• Observe up with undertaking staff on the month-to-month reporting necessities and guarantee well timed and high quality submissions.
• Spotlight potential tales to the Challenge Supervisor to be included as a part of the communication/visibility plan/actions.
• Help the group of excessive stage donor visits and different key occasions.
5. Help Governance associated Capabilities. Incumbent might be a part of the Governance staff and can interact and assist on varied points associated to the enlargement and diversification of the portfolio.
• Present any required assist in increasing and diversifying the Governance portfolio programmes.
• Complement and synergize with different programmes throughout the Governance portfolio in addition to different UNDP thematic areas.
Beneath the steering of the Programme Design and Implementation Analyst and the direct supervision of the Challenge Supervisor, the Human Rights Affiliate will undertake the assigned key capabilities.
|Obtain Outcomes:||LEVEL 1: Plans and displays personal work, pays consideration to particulars,
delivers high quality work by deadline
|Assume Innovatively:||LEVEL 1: Open to inventive concepts/recognized dangers, is pragmatic downside
solver, makes enhancements
|Study Repeatedly:||LEVEL 1: Openminded and curious, shares information, learns from
errors, asks for suggestions
|Adapt with Agility:||LEVEL 1: Adapts to change, constructively handles
ambiguity/uncertainty, is versatile
|Act with Willpower:||LEVEL 1: Exhibits drive and motivation, in a position to ship calmly in face
of adversity, assured
|Have interaction and Companion:||LEVEL 1: Demonstrates compassion/understanding in the direction of others,
kinds constructive relationships
|Allow Range and Inclusion:||LEVEL 1: Recognize/respect variations, conscious of unconscious bias,
|Enterprise Improvement||Information Technology||Potential to analysis and switch info into helpful information, related for
context, or responsive to a acknowledged want
|Enterprise Administration||Threat Administration||Potential to establish and set up motion round mitigating
and proactively managing Dangers
|Enterprise Administration||Communication||Potential to speak in a transparent, concise, and
unambiguous method each by way of written and verbal
communication; to tailor messages and select
communication strategies relying on the viewers.
Potential to handle communications internally and
externally, by way of media, social media, and different acceptable
|Enterprise Administration||Monitoring||Potential to handle communications internally and
externally, by way of media, social media and different
|Exterior Relations &
|Potential to interact with a big selection of public and non-public companions, construct,
maintain and/or strengthen working relations, belief, and
|Ethics||UN coverage information – ethics||Information and understanding of the UN Employees Laws and Guidelines and
different insurance policies relating to ethics and integrity.
|2030 Agenda: Engagement & Effectiveness||Disaster administration / Nation Administration
|Min. Training necessities||
|Min. years of related workexperience||
|Desired expertise in addition to the competencies lined within the Competencies part||
|Required Language(s)||Fluency in each English and Arabic languages (each written and spoken) is required|
Apply for job
To assist us observe our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (globalvacancies.org) you noticed this job posting.