Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Supervise Preparation and Switching, Maintenance activities, troubleshooting and monitoring of the Electrical Sub Stations.
- Performance of activities provided by an emergency response plan.
- Keeping Operation Coordinator informed about the progress of the activities.
- Assures stable operations and performances of HVPT.
- Analysis of failures and defects of the system.
- Secondary technical education with 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry and minimum 5 years as HVPT Coordinator in Gas Turbine Power Plant
- Fluent English language.
- Must be familiar with design, operating principles, technical specifications, O&M procedure of process equipment and 132 kV Overhead Transmission Line System.
- Be able to read drawings, process flow charts and diagrams.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Excellent, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.