Below are some important information regarding this tender
- This ITB is launched for the purpose of establishing a framework agreement with the supplier (s) for the service of Hotel Accommodation for a period of 12 months.
- An extension up to 12 months is possible at the request of the Purchaser and approval from Supplier.
- A Purchase agreement is not binding DRC to place any Purchase Orders. DRC will place orders to the awarded supplier based on the agreement as per its requirement. This tender is divided into 3 Lots:
- DRC may choose to cancel the agreement if deemed necessary.
- DRC may choose to split the contract award to more than one supplier.
- DRC requires administratively qualified bidders to provide requested Hotel accommodation.
- The delivery time of the supply shall be within 2 days of placing the order. DRC may terminate the contract or impose other penalties if the supplier fails to deliver items within this period.
- No advance payment will be paid to the awarded supplier. The awarded supplier is expected to mobilize its own resources to deliver the agreed material.
- The estimated total contract value is:
- Lot1 Abuja 60,000,000NGN.
- Lot2 Yola 25,000,000NGN.
- Lot3 Mubi 25,000,000NGN.
Tender details below
- ITB published: 25-May-2023
- Technical meeting date – 1 June-2023 10 AM UTC +1 (on Teams all bidders may attend the meeting).
- Closing date for clarifications – 7 June-2023 5:00 UTC+ 1
- Closing date and time for receipt of Tenders – 14th June -2023 (04:00 PM) UTC +1
- Tender Opening Location DRC office Plot 547 House No 11B Ameh Ebute Street Behind Wuye Police Station Wuye district Abuja Nigeria.
- Tender Opening Date and time: 15 -June-2023 (10:00 AM) UTC + 1
How to apply
- Send an email to Pro[email protected] to request for the complete tender package.
- Go through the cover letter for detailed instructions
- Complete the tender documents according to the instructions on the cover letter
- Submit the tender physically to any DRC office in Nigeria or electronically to [email protected]
Questions regarding this tender should be sent to [email protected]