Go Au Pair
Title: Local Success Coach
Part Time Local Childcare Coordinator
Part Time Sales & Customer Service Coordinator
Work from home as part-time Au Pair Coordinator!
Job Summary & Duties:
We are looking for a Local Area Representative to help support our Host Families and Au Pairs in your area and build strong relationships with Families in your area and Au Pairs from around the world.
The position is with one of the top Au Pair agencies in the country with over 30 years of experience doing business in the child care industry. Our Au Pair Agency is one of the original agencies designated by the U.S. Department of State. The International Au Pair Association (IAPA) has awarded 3 of our Au Pairs as the IAPA Au Pair of the Year award – most recently in 2022
The Au Pair Program was established in 1989 by the Department of State to help increase cultural exchange and international relations. An Au Pair is a young adult from around the world who comes to the United States to live in a family’s home to have a cultural experience and then return home. The Au pair will provide 45 hours of child care each week in exchange for room and board and a small stipend.
This position is part time, with full-time potential as the number of families and Au Pairs you represent grows. This position is primarily work-from-home and you make your own schedule/hours within the government requirements. Perfect for stay-at-home parents, part time employees and empty nesters who are well connected in their community. Must be self-motivated, sales-driven and professional with interpersonal & counseling skills. Commissions provided.
– Provide information to potential clients and following-up
– Conduct monthly phone and in person communications with clients and exchange visitors
– Conduct in-house family interviews/site visit
– Conduct orientation upon arrival of a new au pair
– Organize frequent in-person “cultural events” in local area for au pairs
– Work with headquarters staff as a team to support families and au pairs
– Develop personal relationships with families and au pairs and maintain high quality level of communication
– Support families in finding their au pairs
– Execute marketing initiatives coordinated with headquarters
– Assist during crisis and conflict situations quickly and professionally
– Support families and au pairs with conflict resolution and issue management
– Explain regulations, policies, and rules to host families & au pairs
Skills & attributes:
– Excellent communication and people skills
– Strong attention to detail
– High energy, enthusiasm, and motivation
– Interest in international exchange and education
– Counseling and conflict resolution experience
– Interest in growing their local area
PLEASE SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER THROUGH INDEED.
FYI AP Care
This is a great opportunity for individuals who enjoy meeting and working with people from other countries and cultures.
· Flexible schedule in a part-time, work from home position offering great rewards
· Expand your knowledge of cultures worldwide and develop lifelong connections
· Receive gratification by helping others with their childcare needs and relationship development
· Change the lives of individuals making a yearlong commitment to live in the US
· Get to know your local community and it’s childcare needs
· Take the opportunity to host your own au pair with a generous company discount and experience the au pair program first hand
· Build your local cluster and enjoy exciting financial bonuses and reward vacations
AREA DIRECTOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Conduct an in-home interview with each prospective family
· Conduct an orientation upon the arrival of a new au pair
· Provide yearlong support for both the family and the au pair
· Organize monthly cultural events
· Network within your community and engage in grassroots marketing and community events
· Provide interim housing for displaced au pairs in emergency situations
AREA DIRECTOR REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities
· Possess marketing and sales skills
· Submission of formal reports and maintaining a record of personal contact on a monthly basis
· Recruitment of potential host families
Job Type: Contract
- Flexible schedule
- Self-determined schedule
Work Location: Remote
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.