Sinclair Health Clinic
Be a part of something great. Sinclair Health Clinic is a nonprofit that has been providing quality health care services to members of our community who otherwise could not access care due to financial hardship with the compassion and dignity they deserve.
The LPN is a valued member of the team who provides direct patient care and works as part of a team of FNPs, volunteer medical providers, and others to ensure patients have the best care and experience possible.
- Room patients, collect vitals, take histories, perform screenings, reconcile medications, give vaccines and other injections, and conduct CLIA-waived tests
- Assist with gynecologic exams and minor procedures
- Conduct medical assessments and follow treatment protocols
- Participate in quality improvement projects
- Speak up when you see a way we can do things better
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual. Over half of our patients speak Spanish only.
- Active nursing license
- Great personality and team-oriented attitude
- Attention to detail
- Fully vaccinated and up-to-date against COVID-19 and be willing to become vaccinated against influenza.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43,000.00 – $49,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- License reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- English and Spanish fluently (Required)
- VA nursing license (Required)
Work Location: In person
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.