Nottingham Trent University
Here at NTU we’re proud to offer placement opportunities to our students and are looking to recruit a Marketing & Events Assistant to work in our Enterprise Team.
We provide support to SME founders to turn their ideas into reality through our start-up programme and support network. You will work hands-on as part of the team to contribute to the growth of NTU Enterprise, where you will:
– Create marketing and communications to increase engagement in NTU Enterprise.
– Assist in the organisation, marketing and execution of events for students, staff, and our external enterprise community.
– Collaborate with the Marketing & Events Executive and the NTU Enterprise team to enhance the long-term operations and products of NTU Enterprise.
– Take charge of NTU Enterprise’s social media and e-marketing initiatives to boost our online presence.
– Work directly with innovative entrepreneurs and start-up businesses to make a real impact on their success.
If you have specific queries in relation to this role, please contact: Katrina Starkie, Space and Community Manager, via email at, [email protected] .
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.