IRC - International Rescue Committee
Below the general steering and supervision of the Sr. MEAL/CRA Officer and to help the implementation of a useful CRA, the CRA officer is accountable for receiving telephone calls, and case referrals and shutting the suggestions loop consistent with SOP/ MEAL technique, info sharing, and information capturing.
- Handle the complaints hotline, WhatsApp, and conduct follow-up focus teams or spot-checks if wanted particularly with feminine shoppers.
- Register obtained complaints/suggestions into the tracker and report minor and main circumstances to the precise division primarily based on the authorized SOP.
- Coordinate with the associated IRC departments to make sure enough and well timed responses to suggestions obtained.
- Hold shoppers up to date on their complaints/suggestions progress.
- Register and follow-up on the complaints obtained by AWAAZ Afghanistan.
- Present suggestions and data for the month-to-month/quarterly stories to mission stakeholders to enhance the standard of programming; advise the Kabul primary workplace of strengths and weaknesses, points and issues and successes reported or found.
- Talk with the sphere MEAL workforce and inform them in regards to the gaps.
- Work intently with the Sr. MEAL Officer/ Managers and MEAL Coordinator
- Carry out any job related duties assigned by the direct supervisor.
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (globalvacancies.org) you noticed this job posting.