IRC - International Rescue Committee
Clinical Service Delivery
- Provide direct clinical care, working closely with the IRC Nurse to ensure the delivery of high quality comprehensive primary healthcare services.
- Triage, screening, and assessment of patients.
- Ensures timely supported referrals to the nearest Emergency Obstetric Care center at the District Hospital
- Refers STI cases to the Nurse to treat the patient according to standard MOPH protocols.
- Identifies survivors of sexual assault and refers them to the nearest District Hospital for registration, counseling, and clinical care support.
- Provides antenatal and postnatal care in line with relevant standards and protocols.
- Delivery of hygiene promotion, health education and patient/care giver counselling.
- Ensure accurate recording of information in the clinic registers, and timely completion of summary reports.
- Ensure the FSP center are appropriately stocked with minimal essential equipment and supplies.
- Ensure patient confidentiality is respected, and that all consultations are conducted in a dignified and respectful manner.
Staff Supervision & Development
- Maintain open and professional relations with team members, promoting a strong team spirit and provide guidance to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions.
- Provide support and mentorship to other FSP Center staff, providing information and explanation where needed.
- Work with and support community volunteers if any depending from the FSP Center to provide health promotion, community mobilization and awareness raising.
- Ensure regular inventory and consumption tracking of medical drugs and supplies.
- Work with relevant staff to ensure prompt requesting of medical drugs and supplies.
Monitoring and Reporting
- Ensure all patient consultations are documented and patient records completed.
- Submit reports in a timely manner.
- Consistently and proactively monitor/assess the safety and security of the team; promptly reporting concerns or incidents to IRC management when liaising with community leaders and other external parties as required to maintain/enhance the security environment for IRC programs.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to enable and develop IRC programs.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.