University of Bradford
MSc/PG Dip Clinical Pharmacy (Community) Scholarship
No longer applicable
This scholarship is no longer available due to the deadline date passing or it was for a previous academic year.
The scholarship may be available in future academic years, but please note this may not always be the case.
This page remains online for information purposes only.
- Study level: Postgraduate Taught
- Academic entry year: 2015/16
- Apply by 22-Jan-2016
- Attendance of study: part-time
- Available to: prospective students
- 2 scholarships available
- Apply by 22-Jan-2016
The University of Bradford, School of Pharmacy is pleased to offer two scholarships for the MSc/PGDip Clinical Pharmacy (Community) programme. The Scholarships will cover course fees for the first year of study, worth £2,760.
The Clinical Pharmacy (Community) programme is a part-time distance learning programme which will equip pharmacists practicing in community pharmacy or primary care, with the knowledge, skills and behaviours to deliver safe and effective patient-centred care in partnership with the multi-disciplinary team. It is designed to meet the needs of the modern National Health Service and aligns with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) Foundation Pharmacy Framework (FPF) to support your professional development.
Key features of the programme include:
- Learning outcomes relevant to the modern NHS
- Optional pathways to address a range of service needs including independent prescribing
- Alignment with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) Foundation Pharmacy Framework (FPF) to support your professional development
- Opportunities for inter-professional learning and cross sector working
- Well utilised small amount of contact time to support learning networks
- Opportunities to further develop communication, leadership and management skills
MSc/PGDip Clinical Pharmacy (Community)
Applications are open to pharmacists assessed as home, UK students, registered with the GPhC and working as a pharmacist in a patient facing capacity in the UK.
Scholarship applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Commitment to pharmacy practice
- Commitment to learning and developing
- The extent to which their individual goals match the objectives of the programme and their organisation
View eligible countries
- Northern Ireland
Payment amount & frequency
The Scholarships will cover course fees for the first year of study, worth £2,760.
How to apply
Please apply on line for the MSc/PG Diploma Clinical Pharmacy (Community) programme and then fill in the scholarship application form.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.