University of London
View All Vacancies
Queen Mother Hospital
Hawkshead (nr Potters Bar, Herts)
£29,083 to £34,905
Inclusive of London Weighting and Nursing Allowance, pro rata
Closing Date: 23.59 hours BST on Sunday 04 June 2023
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join the Neurology and Rehabilitation nursing team at The Queen Mother Hospital for Small Animals. This position is ideal for an RVN keen to develop their nursing career and specialise in all disciplines of Neurology and Rehabilitation nursing, you can expect:
- Hands on nursing of various neurological conditions
- Training in physiotherapy techniques
- Rehabilitation of post-operative patients
- Exposure to hydrotherapy
You will work alongside specialist clinicians, RVNs, residents, interns, and students and be involved in nursing a range of interesting and challenging cases on the ward. Referral nursing experience is not essential as training and support will be provided.
Experience as a clinical coach would be desirable but not essential.
We offer a generous reward package and benefits including:
- Competitive and attractive pension package
- Generous 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and 3 discretionary concessionary days)
- Access to free in-house CPD and funded external CPD
- A range of family friendly policies, including adoption, maternity and paternity pay and leave
- On site café and restaurant
- Free membership to the newly built Fitness and Wellbeing Centre located on site (gym, badminton, climbing wall, Zumba, yoga and Pilates classes included)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free mini-bus service to and from Potters Bar station and Hawkshead Campus
This is a part time position working various shifts Monday & Tuesday with 1:4 weekends.
For informal enquiries regarding this position before applying please contact Holly Smith Head Neurology and Rehabilitation RVN [email protected]
We promote equality of opportunity and diversity within the workplace and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.