Working Title: Economics Tutor
Brainstream LLC. is a test prep and tutoring company founded by members of the Georgia Tech Create-X Startup Launch program. Brainstream LLC is committed to providing high-quality education to everyone. This position is seeking part-time Math, Science, and English instructors to tutor elementary, middle, and high school students.
Work Schedule Schedule will vary between 8:00am-9:00pm (Including weekends)
Department Required Skills
-Must be able to teach academic success strategies to a diverse student population in a one-on-one or small group setting.
-Ability to work a flexible schedule.
-Preference can be given to individuals who have tutoring experience or other educational qualifications.
-Must have the ability to effectively communicate verbally and have skills to develop written reports.
-Must be attentive to detail and accurate in record keeping.
-Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Submit tutoring reports for each session.
- Communicate with academic coordinators regarding progress/concerns
- Respond to emails from academic staff within 24 hours.
- Economics (ECON 2105) Principles of Macroeconomics: This principles of economics course is intended to introduce students to concepts that will enable them to understand and analyze economic aggregates and evaluate economic policies.
- Economics (ECON 2106) Principles of Microeconomics: This principles of economics course is intended to introduce students to concepts that will enable them to understand and analyze structure and performance of the market economy.
Brainstream Tutoring is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Have you tutored or taught Economics before?
- Have you completed or are you completing a degree in Economics?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: Remote
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.