Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
Southwestern Vermont Medical Center is seeking a part time physical therapists to evaluate, develop, implement and document a plan of treatment for patients of all ages. In addition, this position is responsible for clinical supervision of students, physical therapy aides (PTA), and rehabilitation aides. Day shift 8:30 -5:00pm, with some weekends required.
- BS or MS degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school required.
- DPT required for new grads.
- Prior physical therapy experience preferred.
- Vermont State license to practice physical therapy required.
- Health Care Provider BLS within 90 days of hire and current CPR certification required.
- $5,000 in tuition assistance annually.
- Competitive wages
- Health, dental, life and vision insurance
- 403(B) retirement savings plan with 5 percent corporate match
- Generous time off package
- On-site childcare, Open air market and food truck on site
- Additional benefits are listed at svhealthcare.org/careers/benefits
Southwestern Vermont Health Care (SVHC), an integrated non-profit health system, has a proud 100-year history as an innovator in health care delivery. It includes a 99-bed hospital, 25 primary care and specialty care practices, two nursing homes, and a foundation at nine total locations in Bennington and nearby New York and Massachusetts. Through visionary partnerships with Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Castleton University, and others, nearly 1,400 employees emulate the values of quality, empathy, safety, teamwork and stewardship to fulfill their mission of exceptional care and comfort for the 75,000 people they serve. Their collective commitment to quality care and innovation is recognized by the nation’s most stringent regulators and the industry’s leading professional organizations, including the American Hospital Association, the Lown Institute, the Leapfrog Group, The Joint Commission, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
About the Region
Southwestern Vermont and the nearby Berkshires are worth relocating for. The area features endless recreational opportunities, including golf, hiking, biking, and skiing. Local residents’ lives are enriched through abundant professional and amateur theater and music organizations and several nationally recognized art museums. Among the many noteworthy historical sites are our iconic battle monument and the Robert Frost Stone House Museum. A vibrant sustainable agriculture community provides the highest quality farm-fresh foods at the area’s family-friendly farmers markets. Every day residents enjoy excellent primary, secondary, and collegiate educational institutions, and inspiring landscapes of uncommon beauty. Finally, when life calls for celebration, there are excellent restaurants, craft brews, and truly special shops to visit. On the off chance that you are the type of person who gets lonesome for the excitement of a large city, you can be there in 3 hours or less. Our corner of Vermont’s special magic is the combination of wholesome rural beauty with heightened cultural sophistication
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $42.00 – $50.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Rotating weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bennington, VT 05201: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.