NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
The Centre for Household and Inhabitants Analysis at College of Arts and Social Sciences, Nationwide College of Singapore (NUS) is recruiting a Postdoctoral Fellow for the venture. This analysis venture goals to develop an proof base on the function of gender inequality in shaping girls’s well being in low and middle-income nations (LMICs). Utilizing the life course framework, it endeavours as an instance a collection of novel pathways linking gender inequality and gender-based adversities with the well being and well-being of girls in mid and later-life. The venture’s aims embrace analysis publications on the subject, the institution of a worldwide analysis community on gender inequality and later-life well being, and the manufacturing of a coverage doc containing a abstract of key analysis findings, analysis, and information gaps, in addition to coverage solutions.
The postdoc will work with the Principal Investigator (PI) and Co-PIs to develop a number of analysis papers. Job duties embrace, however not restricted to, the next:
- Knowledge administration and analyses of survey information
- Draft and submit papers (at the least 3 per yr), as a co-author, for publication in high-impact scientific journals with the PI and co-PIs on the venture
- Develop analysis briefs for public dissemination (at the least 1 per yr)
- Help the PI with venture administration
Candidates ought to have:
- Abilities in quantitative analysis expertise akin to regression analyses, longitudinal analyses, multilevel modelling, survival analyses amongst others.
- Glorious writing and powerful communication expertise in English, together with a capability to current analysis in each tutorial and non-academic venues
- Meticulous and has good venture administration expertise
- Curiosity and fervour to discover new ideas, methodologies and applied sciences
- Able to figuring out and studying shortly essentially the most appropriate instruments for the analysis
- Good group participant and skill to multitask successfully
Casual enquiries could also be made to Dr. Kriti Vikram ([email protected] ). Please embrace a canopy letter, full CV and 4 letters of advice in your utility, out of which one letter have to be from the PhD supervisor.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Group: Arts & Social Sciences
Division: Sociology and Anthropology
Worker Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 21692
View or Apply
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (globalvacancies.org) you noticed this job posting.