UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
- Half time (0.4 FTE 2 days per week) mounted time period for two years at Mind and Thoughts Centre, Camperdown
- Co-ordinate and facilitate analysis amongst Australia’s main investigators in externalizing problems
- Tutorial Stage B, Base Wage $118,390 – $140,586 professional rata + 17% superannuation
Concerning the alternative
The College of Psychology is welcoming functions for a Postdoctoral Fellowship – Rising Minds Australia Externalising Problems to use and develop their experience in conducting analysis.
Our overarching analysis intention is to extend understanding of externalising problems to boost early detection, prevention, evaluation and intervention for the very best baby psychological well being outcomes.
The Postdoctoral Analysis Fellow will contribute to the event and publication of scientific and longitudinal analysis regarding baby psychological well being and externalising problems, as a part of the Rising Minds Australia Externalising Group challenge. The function will assist the challenge by provision of high-level data-management and evaluation, coordinating the challenge execution throughout inner and exterior stakeholders. The incumbent will handle a number of stakeholders and communications, guaranteeing efficient collaboration and teamwork throughout the challenge and throughout these concerned within the challenge.
Your key obligations might be to:
- conduct and publish analysis as a part of a collaborative staff
- construct relationships and handle challenge communications with the challenge’s numerous stakeholders
- coordinate and keep information seize for coaching improvement and report protecting
- be sure that ethics pointers, requirements and WHS necessities are met for the challenge
- undertake ad-hoc initiatives and different actions.
Hybrid working choices is offered and might be determined together with your supervisor if you’re profitable on this place.
- PhD in Scientific Psychology
- demonstrated expertise in conducting and publishing psychological analysis in scientific or developmental areas related to baby psychological well being
- expertise working with complicated information units, together with information administration and present best-practice statistical strategies (together with that related to longitudinal designs and person-centered analyses)
- expertise in making ready and reporting outcomes for peer reviewed publications, reviews, and shows, together with to put audiences
- data of present literature relating to baby improvement and psychological well being, together with externalizing issues
- means to work each independently and as a part of a staff, taking initiative and exercising sound judgement in resolving issues which will come up as a part of regular each day work
- expertise managing a various group of key inner/exterior stakeholders.
To maintain our neighborhood protected, please pay attention to our COVID security precautions which type our situations of entry for all employees, college students and guests coming to campus.
Sponsorship / work rights forAustralia
Please be aware: Visa sponsorship is not out there for this place.
Australian Short-term Residents at present employed on the College of Sydney could also be thought-about for a hard and fast time period contract for the size of their visa, relying on the necessities of the hiring space and the place.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all function required pre-employment or background checks in phrases passable to the College. Equally, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the passable upkeep of all related clearances and background verify necessities. If you don’t meet these situations, the College could take any obligatory step, together with the termination of your employment.
This place is designated as involving child-related work. To undertake or stay on this place, you’re required to use for and acquire a Working with Kids Verify clearance in accordance with the Baby Safety (Working with Kids) Act 2012.
The College of Sydney is dedicated to variety and social inclusion. Functions from folks of culturally and linguistically various backgrounds; fairness goal teams together with girls, folks with disabilities, individuals who establish as LGBTIQ; and other people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are inspired.
How you can apply
Functions (together with a canopy letter, CV, and any extra supporting documentation) will be submitted through the Apply button on the prime of the web page.
For workers of the College or contingent staff, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Profession icon in your Dashboard. Click on on USYD Discover Jobs and apply.
For a confidential dialogue in regards to the function, or should you require affordable adjustment or assist filling out this software, please contact Rae Hao, Recruitment Advisor, on 8627 0063 or by electronic mail to [email protected] .
Copyright The College of Sydney
The College reserves the precise to not proceed with any appointment.
Click on to view the Place Description for this function.
Monday 16 October 2023 11:59 PM
View or Apply
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (globalvacancies.org) you noticed this job posting.