View All Vacancies LUMS – PG & Post Experience Office
£29,619 to £34,308
Thursday 23 March 2023
Wednesday 29 March 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Postgraduate Office team within the Management School. The team is responsible for delivering a range of highly ranked and triple-accredited postgraduate programmes including the MBA, Executive MBA and MSc Management. This role supports the new Cyber Executive MBA which is delivered in conjunction with the school of Computing and Communications.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of, or clear potential to deliver a high standard of customer service, whilst ensuring ongoing review of practices and implementation of effective and appropriate change and development.
- Be a self-motivated team player, with a commitment to professional development, for yourself and your team.
- Have experience of delivering high quality student administration.
- Be able to demonstrate competent IT skills and the ability to work with new systems and software in an evolving digital environment.
THE BENEFITS OF THE ROLE
- Generous holiday leave – 25 days (pro-rata) annual leave plus University closure days and bank holidays.
- Access to employee pension scheme, and annual flexible benefits scheme.
- We are committed to promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusion across the Faculty, and supporting family-friendly and flexible working policies on an individual basis.
Lancaster University Management School is strongly committed to fostering diversity within its community as a source of excellence, cultural enrichment, and social strength. We hold an Athena SWAN Bronze award. We welcome those who would contribute to the further diversification of our department.
The Department is committed to family-friendly and flexible working policies on an individual basis. Learn more about equality, diversity and inclusivity at Lancaster . More information about living and working at Lancaster, can be found online .
Please upload a cover letter with your application.
This is a 0.8 FTE part-time post with flexibility on the distribution of hours across the week. This role could be undertaken as a blended position with a mix of working remotely and working on campus.
This is a fixed-term contract until 31 January 2024. A secondment opportunity may be considered.
Informal enquiries are welcome and should be addressed to Emma Mein, Postgraduate Manager, at [email protected]
Please note: Unless specified otherwise in the advert wording, all advertised roles are UK based.
The University provides an environment that strongly
supports the individual needs of each employee, whilst promoting the importance
of wellbeing for all our colleagues. We have a range of support networks available for our employees, and more information on these can be found on the ‘Working at Lancaster’ information page.
We are committed to family-friendly and flexible
working policies on an individual basis. The University recognises and
celebrates good employment practice undertaken to address all inequality in
We warmly welcome applicants from all sections of the
community regardless of their age, religion, gender identity or expression,
race, disability or sexual orientation, and are committed to promoting
diversity, and equality of opportunity.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.