We are recruiting for an inspirational and impactful Programmes Impact & Learning Lead to join our Programme Development team on a 12-month maternity cover. You will have responsibility for leading the design and implementation of impact research and innovations, programme development and the oversight of the grants and programmatic reporting.
Reporting to our Head of Programme Development, you be collaborating extensively across our global MM family, including MMI, our Programme Affiliates, Programme Partners, and our in-country teams. Your work will contribute to further programme development and policies, as you utilise programmatic data to lead the design of research to better understand the impact of our programmes, for the children we reach and to use these findings to drive continuous improvement across our programmes.
- Develop and lead on the development, design and implementation of collaborative qualitative, quantitative and mixed-methods research to inform programme development and excellence.
- Work in collaboration with our Programme Affiliates and Partners, developing the design and implementation of core indicator data collection methods to understand and monitor impact.
- Using learnings to drive programme innovation and advance MMI approach and policies.
- Creating engaging impact reports for various audiences.
- Liaising with our Growth team to ensure that key programmatic data is collected, collated and available to fulfil logframe and other grant reporting requirements.
- Develop the analysis methodology and lead in the analysis of both quantitative data (using statistical analysis) and qualitative data from our research, Monitoring and Evaluation data, and other programmes data sources.
- Providing technical expertise and support to staff in the roll-out of in-country-led research
- Provide training on qualitative and quantitative method design, collection and analysis, including the use of survey and analysis software programmes.
- Provide strong leadership to the global team working on impact and learning at Mary’s Meals.
With a real passion for data, you will be skilled in qualitative and quantitative analysis, including working with large data sets and you will bring a collaborative, solutions focussed approach, with the desire to share your knowledge and build capacity across the Mary’s Meals family. Experience of developing and implementing strategies, policies and procedures in a complex environment is essential. You will be a fantastic communicator, who will bring others along with you and have a true desire to develop understanding of the impact of our work, across our global movement and beyond. Robust experience of managing cross functional projects and influencing at all levels is essential. Experience of working in an international development setting would be great, but not essential.
This is a global role, we are happy for you to work remotely, in a way that best supports your work life balance and there will be the requirement to travel to countries where Mary’s Meals operates, as part of your role.
Mary’s Meals is a global movement supported by people from all walks of life and we are focused on one goal – that every child receives a nutritious daily meal in a place of education. We continue to change the lives of over 2.4 million children who today will receive Mary’s Meals. We are a values-driven organisation, we believe in the innate goodness of people, respect the dignity of every human being and family life and believe in good stewardship of the resources entrusted to us. In line with our values, Mary’s Meals is fully committed to a culture of safeguarding.
This role undertakes regulated work with children and you will be required to register with the Protected Vulnerable Group Scheme or local equivalent before undertaking your role.
This is a fantastic role within our Programmes team, where your daily work has real impact, if you are looking for more from your role, then we would love to hear from you. Please click on the link below and send us your CV and a short covering note telling us why you would be a great Programmes Impact & Learning Lead here at Mary’s Meals International.
How to apply
Programmes Impact & Learning Lead – 12 month FTC – Remote – Mary’s Meals International (workable.com)