Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
The OSCE Programme Office in Dushanbe promotes the implementation of OSCE principles and commitments, as well as the co-operation of the Republic of Tajikistan within the OSCE framework in all three dimensions. It is involved in a wide range of activities, ranging from counter-terrorism and border management projects to supporting cross-border markets and free economic zones, human rights, media development, and legal reform initiatives.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Under the overall supervision of the Media Officer, the successful candidate will be tasked with the following duties:
- Conducting regular project administration activities on the projects assigned to him/her by the Media Officer and managing the administrative workflow of the project cycle;
- Monitoring and documenting the project implementation and coordinating the monitoring of projects with the Project Coordination Unit; Contributing to evaluation reports;
- Assisting in drafting regular reports on project activities, monitoring and evaluation;
- Assisting in the development process of project proposals: organizing and participating in meetings with stakeholders and partners, organizing and participating in field visits, organizing and participating in focus group discussions with possible beneficiaries, contributing to the drafting of project proposals and project budgets, organizing the feedback of partners;
- Managing the travel related administrative process for duty trips for OSCE Media Unit staff as well as Non OSCE participants of capacity building trips abroad;
- Arranging meetings, round tables and supporting the organization of conferences; writing minutes and serving as a secretary to the Media Working Group;
- Serving as a focal point for gathering and sending out information to partners of the Media Unit in civil society, government, international community and stakeholder in media on issues of media development and maintains a list of contact addresses and email lists;
- Maintaining and organizing the records and filing of the Media Unit’s documents (hard and electronic copies) and the newspaper and publication archive;
- Drafting and updating public information materials on the Media Programme including flyers, OSCE website section;
- Translating documents in English/Russian/Tajik;
- Performing other duties as required.
- Secondary education supplemented by studies preferably in Business or Public Administration, International Relations, Communication, Journalism or related field;
- Minimum of four years’ experience in project management, reporting and/or office management;
- Computer literate with practical experience with Windows and Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent communication verbal and oral skills in Tajik, Russian and English;
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, and an ability to integrate a gender perspective into tasks and activities;
- Ability and willingness to work as a member of team, with people of different cultural, and religious backgrounds, different gender, and diverse political views, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity.
Recommend your friend
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.
Safety & Compliance CoordinatorCharger LogisticsBrampton, ONBrampton, ON
Product Marketing ManagerClarius Mobile HealthVancouver, BCVancouver, BC
Automotive Sales Representative – Rose City FordAutoCanadaWindsor, ONWindsor, ON
- Full Time
Sales AssociateGlentelRichmond Hill, ONRichmond Hill, ON