The Venture Supervisor – RTDI (Earth Commentary & Data Expertise, hereafter: EO & IT), ought to help the Head of RTDI Unit to outline and implement Analysis & Innovation (R&I) initiatives within the House and Safety area, in line with goals and priorities of Functionality Growth Division and SatCen generally.
The Venture Supervisor – RTDI (EO & IT) will likely be accountable, amongst others, for the next duties:
• The definition of person and system necessities by the interplay with related stakeholders;
• The identification and evaluation of recent options for administration and exploitation of geospatial information;
• The architectural design of technical options aiming at enhancing the SatCen operational chain;
• The definition of use instances / person situations and the implementation of related proof-of-concepts / pilot providers;
• The event, integration, validation, operation and upkeep of software program functions and web-based platforms;
• The exploitation of applied sciences comparable to Digital Twins and Large Information, Synthetic Intelligence, Platform-based options within the Earth Commentary (EO) area;
• The execution of IT and technical duties related to R&I initiatives;
• The day-by-day execution of initiatives by implementing acceptable technical and coordination actions;
• The preparation of paperwork comparable to venture proposals / deliverables and tender specs;
• The preparation of programmatic papers and administrative / monetary experiences;
• The participation in appropriate occasions comparable to venture conferences / evaluations and teleconferences;
• Carry out another obligation as assigned by the Head of RTDI Unit and / or the Head of Division.