Imperial College London
Imperial College London’s mission is to achieve enduring excellence in research and education in science, engineering, medicine, and business for the benefit of society. Our recruitment team play a key role in helping us to achieve our mission. We support the organisation to find new talent and reach the best candidates with a diverse range of backgrounds and skills to fill a wide range of roles.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is collaborative and focused on delivering outstanding customer service! Join us as a Recruitment Coordinator to be part of a hard-working and ambitious team while developing your career with a world-class institution.
You will be key to providing an outstanding customer focused recruitment service for both hiring managers and candidates. The work will be fast paced and high volume. You will need to be highly organised with a keen eye for detail as you help us recruit the very best talent for our faculties and supporting departments.
Duties and responsibilities
You will provide comprehensive recruitment administration for our process, from request to recruit to contract generation by:
- Coordinating all assigned roles via our Applicant Tracking System
- Quality checking adverts and making appropriate recommendations
- Organising the interview process with candidates and hiring managers
- Conducting pre-employment checks and issuing employment contracts
- Responding to candidate and hiring manager queries
- Ensuring all data is accurate and stored in line with GDPR
- Being an ambassador for the Imperial College London employer brand
- Champion a positive approach to change and opportunity
You will also provide administrative support to the Senior Appointments and Promotions team while managing, organising and administering the following areas:
- The recruitment process for senior academic appointments
- The annual Academic Staff Promotions exercise
- The Welcome Service for new starters joining Imperial
To be successful you need:
- To have undertaken a similar role in recruitment or HR
- Experience of delivering a service focused on meeting the needs of your customer
- Experience of using an ATS (previous knowledge of TalentLink would be excellent) and ensuring 100% system accuracy
- To adapt quickly to changing priorities and workloads and hold the organisational skills to prioritise multiple tasks at any given time
- The skills to quickly learn new systems, software and processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly explain processes and system functionality
- Previous experience in higher education would be desirable, but is not essential
This is a full-time, open-ended role.
The closing date given is a guide only. We may have to close the vacancy once a sufficient number of applications have been received. It is therefore advisable that you submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested and or require any further details on the role please contact Rebeka – [email protected]
The College is currently trialling a Work Location Framework until early 2023. Hybrid working may be considered for this role and the role holder may be expected to work 60% or more of their time onsite, with 40% the minimum time spent onsite. The opportunity for hybrid working will be discussed at interview.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.