University of Oxford
Grade 8: £44,414-£52,481 per annum
Fixed term contract until October 2024
We are seeking an exceptional Recruitment Manager to join our prestigious business school. This key leadership role requires a unique blend of strategic, interpersonal, and financial acumen to facilitate and oversee our admissions process, while achieving significant revenue targets. The successful candidate will be vital in maintaining and enhancing our institution’s sterling reputation, nurturing strong relationships with faculty, programme directors, administrators, and our esteemed alumni network.
- Develop, implement, and oversee business plans for executive diplomas and master’s programmes to generate an expected annual revenue of approximately £5m.
- Serve as a representative of the institution’s work to external audiences, with an ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts across various platforms including web presentations and personal networking.
- Establish and maintain robust relationships with faculty, programme directors, and administrators to enhance corporate sponsorships, driving the recruitment of high-quality applicants for our programmes.
- Work collaboratively across teams to expand the institution’s portfolio in line with our strategic vision.
- Coordinate with business development teams to cross-promote programmes, thereby enriching the institution’s executive education provision.
- Foster strong relationships with alumni to boost referrals and elevate our ranking status, collaborating closely with the Alumni Relations team.
- Oversee the recruitment activities of a cross-functional team, including admissions, marketing, and business development staff, to ensure a solid pipeline of qualified applicants for executive degree and diploma programmes.
- Directly manage a Business Development Executive, fostering their professional growth and success.
- Procure new corporate contracts and manage existing ones, overseeing sponsor contracts and scholarships where appropriate.
- Actively contribute to our annual Business School rankings exercise.
- Maintain up-to-date market knowledge to ensure the competitiveness of our part-time qualifications, and account for new developments in the education sector.
- Work with the Associate Director, Executive, to transfer regional and programme knowledge to the Degree Programmes team, providing necessary training when required.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven track record in a similar role within the educational sector.
- Strong communication, leadership, and organisational skills.
- Proficient in strategic planning and business development.
- Ability to nurture and develop strong professional relationships.
- Experience in managing teams and fostering team success.
We encourage those with a strong passion for education and a commitment to fostering transformative experiences for our students to apply. Join us in shaping the future leaders of tomorrow.
Further information on this role and how to apply can be found in the job description.
What We Offer
Your happiness and wellbeing at work matters to us, so we offer a range of family friendly and financial benefits including:
• Flexible hybrid working
• An excellent contributory pension scheme
• 38 days annual leave
• A comprehensive range of childcare services
• Family leave schemes
• Cycle loan scheme
• Membership to a variety of social and sports clubs
• Discounted bus travel and Season Ticket travel loans
All applications must include a CV, Cover Letter/ Supporting Statement and Current Salary
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 27 June 2023 at 12 noon
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.