At Feeld, we’re making a world the place the place everyone seems to be extra intimately linked to one another and themselves. We’re constructing an inclusive, human-centered product and are on the lookout for a Distant Office Designer to develop into half our staff and our mission to raise the human expertise of sexuality and relationships.
Feeld has at all times been a remote-first group and we need to be sure that the employment expertise has key uniform components that unite all members of employees. In an all-remote office, the appear and feel of our Instruments and their ease of use is akin to the colours, scents, lighting, and furnishings in a bodily workplace. Sooner or later, Feelders will log in to work and expertise a state of being that allows them to deal with the stresses of life, notice their talents, study nicely and work nicely, and contribute to their neighborhood.
You may be liable for how work is deliberate, organized, and carried out. Additionally, you will discover methods to uphold Feeld’s inner tradition — each our Core Values and what’s and what’s not acceptable conduct in our distant office.
To be proper for this position, it is best to have confirmed expertise in roles the place you have got needed to perceive and handle the capabilities and limitations of individuals. You’ve gotten a mix of scientific information and ideas – in addition to classes realized from earlier incidents and operational expertise – to optimize the well being, security, well-being, total efficiency, and reliability of individuals on employees.
What you’ll do:
- Excessive-quality visible design and intentional use of language are market differentiators for Feeld merchandise, so it must also exist daily for Feeld employees as they work. You may be liable for guaranteeing that:
- The visible design of our instruments and methods is gorgeous and provoking.
- There’s a logical and uniform design of instruments and methods that could be a pleasure to make use of.
- Disturbances and interruptions to workflow and ‘circulation’ are minimized as a lot as doable.
- Work with Topic Matter Consultants to construct present and future (optimized) state enterprise course of fashions and documentation for varied departments together with Information, Engineering, Finance, Advertising, Operations, and Product.
- Characterize Enterprise Course of Optimization in cross-functional groups and work to align folks to a standard optimized course of design.
- Work with IT growth groups to automate and streamline processes utilizing varied instruments and integrations.
- Choose instruments which can be intuitive and it is best to apply consumer expertise ideas to design flows.
- Construct enterprise necessities as wanted. Determine alternatives for course of optimization.
- Foster open communication channels throughout departments concerning course of adoption and effectivity. Collect buyer suggestions and analyze it to establish areas for enchancment.
- Scope the enterprise course of work for brand spanking new initiatives and handle scope to be per schedule and stakeholder expectations.
- Use knowledge and metrics to trace the effectiveness of enchancment efforts. Construct studies to trace success, spotlight developments, floor points, and establish enchancment alternatives.
- Be certain that all employees members are educated in enterprise processes and perceive their roles in sustaining compliance and a uniform employment expertise.
How you’ll develop:
- Get excited to ship the subsequent step change in remote-first work!
- You’ll discover how Feeld’s core tenet: Curiosity as our OS can inform your work.
- You’ll contribute the the success and well-being of your coworkers.
- You’ve gotten 2+ years of expertise with course of mapping and course of administration. You’ve gotten carried out expertise to optimize and automate processes to maximise productiveness.
- You’ve gotten at the least 2 years in roles the place you had been the highest particular person liable for work design, making an allowance for the well being, security and wellbeing of employees, in addition to their motivation and productiveness. Your work influenced how folks really feel about their jobs and the way nicely they carry out.
- You’ve gotten labored at at the least 2 scaling organizations — both scale ups or firm divisions that scaled rapidly.
- You’ve gotten gathered and used knowledge to validate your assumptions and work in a non-biased method.
- Notes concerning the candidate problem:
- We count on candidates to have the ability to share work samples of enterprise course of maps highlighting the important thing optimizations proposed, processes used to align with stakeholders, in addition to enterprise necessities for third events. This could embrace a listing of software program and instruments you’re proficient in.
- Excessive-quality visible design and intentional use of language are market differentiators, so they need to additionally exist daily within the employment expertise at Feeld. This is a chance so that you can showcase your graphic design acumen.
- You’ve gotten studied or accomplished coursework in Human Elements Engineering.
- You’ve gotten expertise with buyer journey mapping.
Feeld is an impartial, experimental and absolutely distant organisation reshaping the dialogue on relationship and sexuality. The corporate was based in 2014 and has advanced since to develop into the open, distributed construction it’s now. We have now a naturally agile and fluid tradition. The entire staff is absolutely distant, which suggests you’re employed the place and when helps you carry out at your finest. We regard autonomy extremely and deal with our organisation as a product – we iterate, enhance and check issues internally to see what works finest for everybody.
We consider in making a protected work surroundings via humanity, fluidity, security, transparency and progressiveness. When hiring, we search for tradition add quite than tradition match.
As a result of we’re a totally distant staff, it’s particularly vital that we create an surroundings the place our colleagues really feel included and linked as people.
Range, fairness, inclusion and belonging at Feeld:
Feeld promotes open-mindedness, inclusion, variety and kindness, each on the planet and amongst our personal workforce.
We encourage and welcome functions from folks with a historical past of marginalisation, whether or not due to race, gender expression or identification, sexual orientation, nationwide origin, incapacity (seen or unseen) or any confluence of intersectional identities.
Our purpose is a barrier-free software course of and dealing surroundings. Should you require additional particulars or help or have any questions on this course of, please tell us at [email protected].
Compensation and perks:
We’re acutely aware of how our work and choices affect different people and the surroundings. We design our product and organisation with consideration for the wellbeing and happiness of our members and colleagues. We consider in expertise and dealing environments that allow folks to reside a significant, fulfilled life.
Subsequently, we provide our employees:
- Versatile working hours
- Limitless paid day off
- A totally distant working scenario
- GBP £3k tools and residential workplace price range
- Studying & growth price range
- On demand remedy periods and psychological well being help by way of Spill
- Firm retreats
Feeld’s method of working is designed to proactively stop burnout and an “at all times on” tradition.
We try for full openness of data inside the organisation and for enabling honesty on our platform. Internally, we preserve decision-making clear to maintain one another accountable and ensure all voices are heard.
That’s the reason we provide:
- Open and clear base wage ranges
- At Feeld we consider all people need to make a aggressive wage. That’s why we provide a Baseline Freedom Wage of £60,000 GBP per yr.
Our interview course of:
- Your first dialog with Feeld can be a screening name with our recruiter, the place you’ll have the ability to ask – and obtain solutions – concerning any common questions you have got and to verify the position is a match for what you’re searching for.
- Your second dialog will join you immediately with the hiring supervisor for the position you’re making use of to. Right here, you’ll have an opportunity to ask extra questions concerning the work you’ll be doing. This dialog may even focus in your previous work experiences.
- The following step for many of our roles is a candidate problem. That is an analysis of the abilities related to achieve success on this position and customarily takes about an hour to finish.
- Your third dialog permits you the chance to fulfill the staff members you is likely to be working with each day. Right here, you’ll have the ability to ask questions on staff processes, workflow, and the worker expertise at Feeld.
- We typically make a proposal inside 2 weeks of our ultimate name, and supply a versatile begin date that may start as early as the subsequent Monday after you signal our supply documentation.
- Of observe: all of our interviews are carried out remotely, and our interviewers will work with you to search out an agreeable interview time based mostly on mutual availability.
We perceive we’re asking you to take a position your time and finest efforts in our course of, and are appreciative of getting the possibility to raised know who you’re as an individual and candidate. In return, we’re dedicated to providing clear communication and immediate suggestions as you navigate this software with us.
To seek out out extra about Feeld, obtain our app (accessible on iOS and Android).
Apply for job
To assist us observe our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (globalvacancies.org) you noticed this job posting.