NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
18 Nov 2023
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- Analysis Subject
- Researcher Profile
- Recognised Researcher (R2)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
- Utility Deadline
- 17 Dec 2023 – 00:00 (UTC)
- Kind of Contract
- Job Standing
- Is the job funded via the EU Analysis Framework Programme?
- Not funded by an EU programme
- Is the Job associated to employees place inside a Analysis Infrastructure?
The laboratory of Presidential Younger Professor Liu Yuxin at Nationwide College of Singapore (NUS Bioelectronic lab web site: https://www.lab-liu.com/ ) seeks postdoctoral fellows with robust enthusiasm and curiosity in electrochemical sensors, wearable electronics, versatile electronics, and bioelectronics analysis. As one of many PIs in Welcome Leap Dynamic Resilience Program (https://wellcomeleap.org/dr/ ), our crew will develop novel biosensors and bioelectronics to seize and analyze digital dynamic resilience biomarkers. Notably, we are going to develop AI-integrated wearable electronics expertise for biochemical dynamic resilience biomarkers.
- Drive and facilitate a multidisciplinary analysis mission
- Conduct analysis in electrochemistry, sensors, versatile electronics analysis space
- Electronics gadget fabrication
- Work with clinicians and physicians for human medical research
- Obtained or anticipating a grasp’s or bachelor’s diploma in biomedical engineering, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering Materials Science and Engineering or associated fields
- A powerful curiosity in bioelectronics, wearable electronics, electrochemical sensors, versatile electronics. Scientific curiosity and motivation to carry out scientifically rigorous experimental work
- Expertise in conducting analysis experiments with nice vital pondering. Serious about working in a multidisciplinary crew
- Robust verbal and written communication abilities in English
- Earlier analysis expertise in electrochemical sensors, actuators, versatile electronics and microfluidics is advantageous.
To use, please ship your cowl letter, CV and names of three references (title, establishment, e mail) to Prof. Yuxin Liu ([email protected] ). Solely shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Group: Inst for Well being Innovation & Know-how
Division: Inst for Well being Innovation & Know-how
Worker Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 21678
The place to use
- Web site
View or Apply
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (globalvacancies.org) you noticed this job posting.