NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- Carry out numerical modelling and simulations utilizing hydrodynamic fashions for the next duties:
- Simulate river discharge based mostly on land floor mannequin output.
- Incorporate instruments or code modifications to incorporate river discharge as a forcing in an ocean mannequin.
- Validation of river discharge simulations.
- Every other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Possess a PhD from respected universities in Civil and Environmental Engineering, Geography, or different associated disciplines.
- Ideally having related analysis/business expertise with competent information in among the following areas: civil engineering, hydrological and water assets administration, GIS, geography, and many others. Prior expertise/information of the next fashions, software program/programming languages shall be most popular:
- Hydrological/Hydrodynamic fashions
- Land floor fashions
- Knowledge evaluation instruments resembling MATLAB
- Programming languages resembling python, C++ and/or FORTRAN
- Excessive-performance computing
- Open to mounted time period contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Group: Faculty of Design and Engineering
Division: Civil and Environmental Engineering
Worker Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 21699
View or Apply
To assist us observe our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (globalvacancies.org) you noticed this job posting.