NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
21 Nov 2023
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- Analysis Subject
- Researcher Profile
- First Stage Researcher (R1)
- Utility Deadline
- 20 Dec 2023 – 00:00 (UTC)
- Kind of Contract
- Job Standing
- Is the job funded by means of the EU Analysis Framework Programme?
- Not funded by an EU programme
- Is the Job associated to employees place inside a Analysis Infrastructure?
We’re on the lookout for a Analysis Fellow with expertise in realizing two-dimensional (2D) unfavorable capacitance field-effect transistors based mostly on ferroelectric supplies for ultralow energy electronics functions.
The candidate is predicted to:
- Develop gadget designs, fabrication, and in depth characterization of superior transistors built-in with two-dimensional transition steel dichalcogenides (2D-TMD) and ferroelectric supplies.
- Report experimental outcomes to the Principal Investigator
- Publish papers in respected journals/conferences
- Help in making ready progress experiences and analysis proposals
- Possess a acknowledged PhD diploma in Electrical/ Digital, Physics or Supplies Engineering
- He/she ought to ideally have a confirmed monitor report of publications in main journals.
- Robust written and oral communication and presentation expertise.
- Related expertise within the subject of CMOS nano-electronic gadgets and nano-fabrication know-how could be an added benefit.
- Possess glorious communication and interpersonal expertise to work with varied stakeholders.
- Meticulous, in a position to work effectively beneath strain and dedication to satisfy tight deadlines
- Open to fixed-term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Group: Faculty of Design and Engineering
Division: Electrical and Laptop Engineering
Worker Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 22093
The place to use
- Web site
View or Apply
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your e mail – cowl/motivation letter the place (globalvacancies.org) you noticed this job posting.