Amis des parcs/ Park People
The incumbent will work on a portfolio of the group’s applications together with that of Parcs Cœur Very important, partnerships and analysis tasks, together with the Report on Canada’s City Parks, and can be chargeable for relations with public authorities. . As new partnerships are established and alternatives emerge, these duties will change over time.
We’re searching for somebody with expertise constructing relationships, a knack for collaboratively growing a imaginative and prescient, and expertise managing scope and budgets for large-scale tasks. nationwide scale.
Pals of Parks helps and mobilizes group parks teams, group organizations, non-profit organizations, parks consultants and donors to activate the facility of parks to construct robust communities, wholesome environments, wholesome and resilient cities.
We’re actively dedicated to recruiting, meaningfully partaking, and integrating the recommendation and contributions of Black, Indigenous, and folks of shade in ways in which middle intersectionality, Indigenous resilience, and anti-racist rules. We’re dedicated to selling fairness, range and inclusion in our workspaces and applications and encourage purposes from individuals from racialized communities.
As analysis and partnerships supervisor, your position will embody:
- Designing and managing applications that reply to the group’s mission, strategic plan and principle of change, together with the Very important Coronary heart Parks program, analysis actions and tasks in partnership with totally different ranges of presidency.
- Coordinate analysis actions, partnerships and influence measurement actions as a part of a coherent technique to help impactful applications.
- Handle the finances and operational plan of this system portfolio.
- Foster has a optimistic group spirit primarily based on collaboration, accountability, help, steady studying and environment friendly processes.
- Determine new partnership alternatives with different NGOs working for a park and keep collaborative relationships with different key stakeholders and civil society companions.
- Take note of the group’s anti-racism framework and its principle of change when designing, implementing and evaluating tasks.
- Supervises a small group of venture managers and program coordinators.
- Take an equity-based method to relationship constructing.
- Different duties as wanted.
Expertise and expertise required for this place:
- Confirmed expertise in program/venture administration, ideally inside multi-sector partnerships and/or nationally.
- Robust group management and folks administration expertise.
- Robust finances administration expertise and expertise in fundraising, together with writing proposals and reviews, defining the scope of a venture and managing a piece plan.
- Robust communication expertise, notably in writing and public written and oral shows.
- Good information of analysis strategies and ethics.
- Expertise in a posh, rising and altering work atmosphere.
- Data of and curiosity in anti-racist group constructing, the city parks motion, and co-creation of public areas.
- Wonderful organizational and time administration expertise; effectivity in managing a number of priorities and deliverables inside competing deadlines;
- Means to know and translate the wants and priorities of the group and the group.
- Fluency in French and English is a serious asset. Please point out in case you are bilingual in your software.
Work Location: We encourage purposes from all areas of Canada, with desire for purposes from Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver. This can be a telecommuting place with occasional necessities to report in particular person to Toronto, Montreal and/or Vancouver.
Beginning compensation: $62,000 to $70,000.
Utility deadline: December 3, 2023
Begin date: January 2024
The Pals of the Parks group is a good place to work:
- We provide a wonderful advantages bundle together with well being and dental advantages, beneficiant annual depart, bike share memberships in choose cities, annual wage changes for inflation, and a pension plan.
- We profit from an distinctive work tradition with vivid, engaged colleagues who aspire to be taught and enhance whereas having enjoyable.
- We work remotely with colleagues throughout the nation and we have now a robust collaborative tradition that encourages a hybrid work atmosphere, mixing in-person and distant work.
- We worth flexibility and work-life steadiness for our group members and supply versatile working hours.
- We give you time and monetary assets to help your coaching and training, in addition to give you skilled growth alternatives as a part of the continued progress of Pals of the Parks.
- We give you the chance to make change and make a distinction in communities throughout Canada.
Please ship your CV and canopy letter in a single file by e-mail to [email protected] earlier than December 3, 2023. We thank all those that apply upfront and can solely contact these chosen for an interview. All interviewed candidates will obtain a small monetary compensation in recognition of their time and efforts. Questions can be supplied shortly earlier than the interview. When you require lodging to take part within the recruitment course of, please contact us at [email protected] to supply your contact info.
To assist us observe our recruitment effort, please point out in your e-mail / cowl letter the place (globalvacancies.org) you noticed this job posting.